“Food is good!”

Ranked #65 of 609 Restaurants in Chester
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

We had the Taco Sharing Stack for lunch, which was delicious. Could of done with more sour cream and salsa as the portions were quite small. Was a good meal for lunch, but would definitely of still been hungry if it was our evening meal.
The staff didn’t seem very professional, and a bit child like. They weren’t rude, but didn’t seem over helpful either.
Plus side food, down side the staff.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great cocktails, interesting Tabasco flavour popcorn and good food. Would have given it another star but my first choice was not available and being Friday they don’t do the Tapas (why?). Looks like it could get a bit noisier in the evenings but lunchtime nice and sedate.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 1 April 2018

We ate here for our evening meal on Good Friday. We ordered a couple of tapas plates to start and then I had a fajita plate while my partner had a stake.

the fajita plate had the wow factor, coming on a massive tray

the service was fantastic - thank you to the lovely server who kindly cleaned up my drink after I knocked it over - I didn't get her name but she was one of the most attentive servers we've had in a long time. You could see her scoping the restaurant to see exactly what everyone needed.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Came here for my birthday with a few friends last year.
Stumbled across this cocktail bar and hopped in, yes some things on the menu were expensive but your in Chester... it’s a city! Never fazed us, we tried a few cocktails whilst there.
Staff were brilliant and one lad who was making our cocktails said it was his last shift and we couldn’t fault him one bit, he’d tell us what things were in the cocktails if we didn’t know what they were.
Can’t wait to call back in soon!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 28 March 2018

I have visited Havana's a few times and have always loved it but on the last two occasions that I have been and ordered cocktails there has been one ingredient missing from the drinks I have ordered and an alternative has to been found. Not sure this should be happening when cocktails are your main business.

Date of visit: March 2018