“great service, super staff, lovely food”

Cote Brasserie - Chester
Ranked #31 of 607 Restaurants in Chester
Price range: US$ 13 - US$ 25
Description: Our inspiration for the food and design of Cote is a modern interpretation of the many famous bistros of Paris. Inspired by new trends, we are dedicated to serving authentic classic brasserie dishes with a modern twist, using high-quality produce at great prices.
Reviewed 31 October 2018

There was a slight delay when we entered due to a party of 6 entering at the same time as us and 'phaffing around' for a bit. We were soon seated though, and a few moment later the waitress came up to us, apologised for leaving us unattended when we came in (which was not their fault) and presented us with 2 free Kir Royale's as compensation! We were faultlessly attended thereafter with some very nice food in a nice atmosphere. Top class, and very reasonably priced too - great value, lovely food - and drinks.

Reviewed 30 October 2018

We had sunday lunch for a family group of 12. Lovely waiters who couldn't do enough to help and when there was an issue with one of the orders, they set it right. Thanks.

Reviewed 29 October 2018

Never usually eat in Chester as it is too far from us, but on this occasion, we were in town late and decided to eat. The first restaurant we noticed was the Cote Brasserie and on reading the menu we knew we had hit on the correct place. We received a very warm welcome and lead to a free table. Our waitress was soon with us, delivering menus and taking a drinks order. Our waitress was exceptionally professional, speaking with a smile from her heart and a beautiful smile on her face; what a change from many restaurants of today who seem only to be able to employ servers who hate their job. I am sorry I cannot remember our waitress's name, but she is of Swiss/Italian origin, so her manager will know who she is. Thank you. Both my wife and I had 3 courses from the fixed price menu and each and every one was fantastic-absolutely delicious. I was also presently surprised when presented the bill. On leaving, the manager took time to thank us for our visit. Will I be returning???? YES

Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

Called in 26th Oct first time for breakfast with my fiancé on her birthday and I felt I had to write a review. Absolutely lovely food and attention to detail nothing was to much trouble I didn’t catch the lovely lady that served us but she was amazing so attentive very rare these days very relaxed atmosphere lovely will be back for evening meal soon

Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

Recently visited Cotes with my partner on a Saturday evening. The restaurant was very busy and we have to wait some time for a table to be free.
On being shown to our table I found the waiter's manner a little hoity toity. Not quite sure why they have the vegetarian menu separately, plus you have to ask for it. I'd say this means many people miss out on the extra choice on there.
I was surprised to find no toilet roll in the toilets, also no hand dryer in there and no paper towel dispenser. All very unhygienic, especially when eating food.
The on the other hand was lovely, with a few veggie options a bit different from your usual.
So, all in all, food was good but service and toilet facilities need some work!!