“Good fast food ”
Review of Itsu

Itsu
Ranked #237 of 739 Restaurants in Cambridge
Description: Asian-inspired fast food restaurant serving healthy sushi, salads, rice bowls, noodle dishes and soups. Available to eat in, take away or delivery.
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Had a great meal of the vegetarian gyoza, the menu offers a wide selection and the restaurant has a lovely modern vibe. I hope to return.

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

I m not an expert...but i love oriental food...this was my worse experience ever!bad service terrible pre-cooked food....even the manager didn t know what have to answer...sorry but yo sushy much better ether for the staff or for the food!

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Looks smart, clean, friendly staff. It’s well set out, took a while to decide. We had super green noodles, chicken and coconut noodles and veggie goyza. £18. Was just ok, very filling but I don’t think I chose well for my taste. Good range of sushi. There’s nothing bad to say, maybe I should’ve chosen something else, rice bowl.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

First visit for a quick lunch. Not bad at all for a fast food. Tables and place was clean and the lovely boy at the counter helped me with the tray as I had too many things in my arms. Great selection of dishes to eat in or tale out. I had the pulled pork noodles and loved the flavours. The only reason why I can't give it 5 stars is that the noodles were rather thick and were very hadr to eat with the broth without all ending up on me. Most likely will return but maybe sticking to sushi

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

We had a very good time whilst eating at this establishment. It wasn’t my first time so I knew what I wanted to order when I arrived. I am happy to say that there is a satisfying selection of vegetarian options. The atmosphere was welcoming and the staff were very polite. Would recommend to groups of friends wishing to catch-up over a light meal.