“Quick lunch ”
Review of Itsu

Itsu
Ranked #237 of 739 Restaurants in Cambridge
Description: Asian-inspired fast food restaurant serving healthy sushi, salads, rice bowls, noodle dishes and soups. Available to eat in, take away or delivery.
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

First visit for a quick lunch. Not bad at all for a fast food. Tables and place was clean and the lovely boy at the counter helped me with the tray as I had too many things in my arms. Great selection of dishes to eat in or tale out. I had the pulled pork noodles and loved the flavours. The only reason why I can't give it 5 stars is that the noodles were rather thick and were very hadr to eat with the broth without all ending up on me. Most likely will return but maybe sticking to sushi

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

We had a very good time whilst eating at this establishment. It wasn’t my first time so I knew what I wanted to order when I arrived. I am happy to say that there is a satisfying selection of vegetarian options. The atmosphere was welcoming and the staff were very polite. Would recommend to groups of friends wishing to catch-up over a light meal.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

The food was and there is a good choice of Japanese and south east Asian dishes, The ambiance is a little harsh. Wine only sold by the bottle.

Hi Lewis,

Thanks a lot for taking the time to review us. We've take on board your comment about ambiance and will strive to improve it! We've also recently begun selling white wine by the glass and red wine by the half bottle :) We'd love to offer you a free glass next time you pop in - just show this message to the team member who serves you.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I just loved everything about this restaurant, it's smart, healthy, pretty and accesible, for takeout or eat in, great options of oriental food, it's great!!!

Hi Kristina!

What a lovely review :) thanks so much for taking the time to review! Have you tried our new hot Gyoza dumplings yet? If not, feel free to grab some on us next time you are in and tell us what you think! Just show the team member this message.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

This was our first ever visit to an Itsu and we clearly got it wrong. We are big fans of Wagamamma and thought this would be similar. I had the chicken & coconut noodles but didn't detect much coconut, there was some chicken but the dish was mainly full of very tasteless noodles. My husband had the chicken chilli noodles but didn't finish it, he likes spicy food but again it was mainly noodles. We did have some dumplings and the king prawn ones were ok, nothing to write home about though. The actual dining area is a clear the tables yourself type which doesn't actually work if people don't comply. Sadly, we won't be visiting an Itsu again.

itsuLucy, Manager at Itsu, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Oh no! So sorry to hear your first impression of us wasn't what you'd hoped :( We've taken on board your comments and will do our best to do better next time. If you're in the area again soon, can we tempt you to come in to try something else from us? We'd love to offer you and your husband a free meal and drink each. He might like the Korean BBQ rice bowl if he is a fan of spice?

All the best,