“Superb, authentic Thai food”
Review of Wrestlers Pub

Wrestlers Pub
Ranked #24 of 737 Restaurants in Cambridge
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 16
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Excellent meal, freshly cooked in comfortable pub. Very kind and helpful staff especially Gluay behind the bar. My wife is Thai and is a very good cook, and very critical of farang Thai food - but she loved it and even ordered a takeaway after dinner to take back to our hotel!!! The only true Thai food in Cambridge.

1  Thank abagnelle

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Being new to Cambridge I was told you must visit Wrestlers and I was not disappointed. It is a pub with a choice of 4 or 5 real ales and a great Thai Restaurant.

All the food we had (including great prawn crackers as nibbles) was excellent and the portions were very generous.

We when we got there at lunch time a number of tables were already reserved so it may pay to book ahead.

It was one of the best Thai meals Ive had

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Working in Cambridge with a couple of guys and decided to try the Wrestlers, It looks like an ordinary pub (which it is) but they only serve Thai food.
The food is absolutely delicious and the menu is extensive you would find something to suit your taste.
Great service and very quick, the portions are plentiful and would highly recommend a visit if you are in the area.
Very good value for money.
Good selection of beers to choose from, if you are going with a large party better to reserve a table as the place does get busy.
The staff are really friendly and are quick around the bar and serving your food.
All in all an excellent place to eat.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Popped into the Wrestlers for a cheeky Kung Po late January and it was just what the doctor ordered! Fresh, spicy and warm to fill you up in these cold winter nights. I usually go around 7:30-8pm, however this time it was straight after work (5:30- 6pm) and a lot quieter and plenty of tables to choose from. The food is always great and a good balance of rice and fresh vegetables for cold evening head, which in my case included 4 mile cycle. All the dishes are great and there’s something for everyone, its reasonably priced and the staff are fun too. I only found out that tables can be reserved for parties of more than 5.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

I seem to have been unlucky with my visits to this pub, my last visit after waiting 20 mins to get served for a drink I was told to vacate the seat I was sitting on for another customer. The food looked good unfortunately I did not have a seat long enough to order or the faith that the dish I would order would end up at my table without several laps of the dining room

1  Thank SteveJones2654