“Maybe my last visit”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 21 February 2018

I seem to have been unlucky with my visits to this pub, my last visit after waiting 20 mins to get served for a drink I was told to vacate the seat I was sitting on for another customer. The food looked good unfortunately I did not have a seat long enough to order or the faith that the dish I would order would end up at my table without several laps of the dining room

1  Thank SteveJones2654

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Was going to list negative points but an empty review is meaningless ! Visited Cambridge staying at a friends apartment looking over River Cam on East side of city. The Wrestlers is nearest pub / restaurant. Did not disappoint. Food great. Beer and wine great. Deservedly busy. Would not hesitate to go back.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

I’ve had the pleasure of eating at this amazing little pub for many years. This time I brought along my partner for the first time. I suggested trying my favourite dish, the Thai green curry with chicken. Both of us polished it off with gusto! Staff always warm and friendly each visit. If anyone is looking for great Thai food in Cambridge, look no further than The Wrestlers.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

I has lunch here with my son on his birthday. The menu was very good & our selections excellent, best Thai food I have had in a long time. We had the green and red chicken curry - both were delicious and contained plenty of chicken. Definitely will visit again.

Reviewed 16 January 2018

This place was such a warm welcome to the winter. The inside was warm, lively and friendly. The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable about the beer. The Thai food was excellent and in good amount. Looking forward to returning.