“Disappointed”

Fish'n'Chick'n Cambridge
Ranked #370 of 753 Restaurants in Cambridge
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Ordered a Large fish and large chips to share- paid £10 and received less then a child's portion of chips. It's laughable really and we were still hungry.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

We order here almost every week as a treat.i like their chicken and also the fish and the service is very professional.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

To me chips should be slightly crispy on the outside, and fluffy inside. Also batter should be crispy. Both are always soggy from the branches I have used.

I now go out of my way to avoid Fish N Chicken, as there is always something better not too far away!

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

We live around the corner and absolutely love this place. The staff are always super friendly and it is always clean and tidy.

The chicken is my favourite, so crispy and well cooked. I recommend this place to everyone!

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Ordered a regular fish and a cod roe. Was very looking forward to it as it's hard to find a fish n' chip that offers cod roe in Cambridge. When I went on to their website before I cycled there, it was stated on their website the quality is great and fresh etc. Unfortunately, the cod was overcooked, the fish was hard to chew not nice to enjoy, although I could tell it was fresh. The cod roe was average, smaller than elsewhere would offer with that price. I do look forward to my next visit to see if the quality is different when it's not late at night.