“Great value and Service”
Review of Tommy Tucker

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tommy Tucker
Ranked #477 of 739 Restaurants in Cambridge
Reviewed 20 November 2016

I do rate Tommy Tuckers , decent kebabs , clean premises and great value , easy parking available in the evenings as well .

Reviewed 2 July 2016

I feel in the area Tommy truckers do the best kebabs as most the others are vans and the are full of Grease.

Reviewed 7 June 2016

I am always treated with a smile when I go in and the staff have come to know my regular order off by heart. The best fish and chips I have found n Cambridge. I go for the small portion of chips though the portions are very generous.

Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

Tommy Tucker Cambridge has been a must for years. Great food, brilliant friendly service guaranteed.
What the flip has happened?! As we were in Cambridge doing some sale shopping and didn't feel like cooking when we got home we straight away said lets have a Tommy!
Shocking! Awful! Disgusting. The kebabs were not at all nice I'm sorry to say. Cold, very fatty tasting and we even had blooming foreign object in it! (A large metal clip)
The service from them was good but didn't get the sauces right.... I cant get over the metal clip, yuck,yuck,yuck.
What's happened?

Reviewed 9 November 2015

I was in Cambridge two times (each for one month) and I can say that Tommy Tucker was my anchor :) ! every evening my friends and me went to tommy tucker for a small chips or to eat a hamburger.. ! I MISS U ENGLAND, I MISS U CAMBRIDGE, I MISS YOU TOMMY TUCKER ! :')

1  Thank Antonio A