1,319 results
All reviews underground parking travel lodge city centre budget hotel retail park all you can eat family room limited parking reception staff comfortable stay comfy bed modern hotel busy road min walk one night stay room was spotless excellent stay
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Superb Staff especially night staff who made me welcomed at this fine establishment denafity the best Travelodge in the country.
Special thanks to Malachi and Marlene who was so helpful with everything. Great customer service with a smile.

Would defanitly recommend staying!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I travelled down with our son to deliver him with all his trappings to his Uni accomodation next day, so I booked a family room for the three of us and our dog (I only recently discovered that Travelodge is pet friendly). We had a "Super room" on the fourth floor, containing a King size double bed and two large single folding beds placed side by side, effectively making another king size bed.. We had wondered if booking all of us into one room may have been a mistake, but there was plenty of space and the room was very comfortable and clean. Our room was not on the main road side of the hotel and it was very quiet.All the staff were very cheerful, friendly and helpful. We ordered a full breakfast which was very good, and were pleased that we could also take the dog in with us.The hotel is in a good position for walking in to the City Centre for shopping and for much of the University campus. It has its own car park situated beneath the hotel itself with a charge for residents of £6 for 24 hours.Very useful as car parking spaces are hard to come by. We would certainly stay at the hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel was nice, clean and staff generally friendly.Breakfast was standard help yourself arrangement but was fine.Biggest problem with the hotel is parking, its a complete joke.Would not bother with the super room, apart from the coffee machine (which was nice) the shower was pointless, I had a dribble of water coming out one morning which made the super shower head useless.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had an unexpected trip to visit family in Cambridge so I booked the travelodge at short notice . It was a pleasant visit . The room and bathroom were clean and tidy . The food was great for the price. I had a chat with Naomi from the bar who is such a friendly lady . She helped me plan a few of my journeys by giving me directions and pointing me in the right way which made it less stressful for me- she’s a lovely staff member. I was pleasantly surprised by my stay at the travelodge and will be booking again when I travel back over the next couple of months.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We arrived at the hotel in Saturday the staff were lovely gave us two small bottles of prosecco as it was our wedding night .. room was lovely and in a quiet area .. went to have breakfast this morning hubby got his I went to get mine no scrambled egg available I asked if any more was coming out and was told ten minutes obviously I complained as this was our wedding breakfast so I ended up not having breakfast and they gave a refund no apology was offered and I was told they had done their bit .. to which I said not really as I now needed to go and have breakfast elsewhere..

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple