“Afternoon cocktails ”

Cuisines: Brazilian, Latin, Mexican, South American
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Liam bar staff, amazing customer service. The skill and knowledge of cocktail making was so impressive. As a barmaid myself Liam inspired me to learn and progress myself. He was friendly and funny. Definitely will be returning to las iguanas for a longer stay hope to see you here!

2  Thank Aleksandra S

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Liam on the bar was truley amazing he makes the best cocktails with a great service full of plenty of jokes!!! Truley made my day.

1  Thank Will T
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Went to this restaurant in the evening.On arrival we were asked if we had booked,we said we hadnt.we were shown to a table.The waiter said there was at least a 45 minute wait for food.We said ok.we would have a drink and look at the menu.After ten minutes the waitress came to take our order.I ordered a cocktail,the waitress said sorry we dont have that one at the moment.I said ok I will order a different one.I did this and they didnt have that one either.I said ok I would order a soft drink.She said she would take the food order too. Myself and my son ordered something from the menu.The waitress said we dont have either of the items from the menu.She then showed us what was available. There was only have of the menu available.I said to her we should of been told this before we were seated.we decided to leave and go somewhere else. I definitely wouldnt return.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We came for a works meal and were sat quickly (we had prebooked) then began the waiting game; Slow response for drink orders, then for them to be brought to our table, then after ordering main courses we had over an hours wait and had to ask twice what had happened to our food. Finally the food arrived, but mine just wasn’t nice and others in the group had different dishes but with varying results! We skipped ordering dessert due to wait as we were all quite tired/fed up by the time the mains had arrived. The manager knocked some money off the bill which we appreciated, however we definitely won’t be back in a hurry.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We went for a lunch on monday and was very very busy and even so, a guy called Matteo has been amazing to us.
Spot on