Open today: 1:00 PM - 2:00 AM
Review Highlights
Fantastic performance of A Chorus Line!

Wow! I'm still getting my breath back from last nights excellent performance of A Chorus Line. Yet... read more

Reviewed 2 November 2018
Christine W
Baldock, United Kingdom
STUDENT THEATRE

The ADC is a small theatre just off Jesus Lane which is used mainly by the Cambridge University... read more

Reviewed 22 December 2017

from US$ 44.80
from US$ 22.40
from US$ 44.20
More Info
All reviews local amateur notre dam excellent performance production panto comedy cast interval stage acting hunchback costumes tickets students dramatic term talented
Reviewed 26 November 2016

Amazing little theatre in centre of Cambridge. Lovely bar serving reasonable drinks. Great atmosphere. Shows at 7.45pm and 11pm each day. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Date of experience: November 2016
1  Thank Rosie B
Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

I visited the theatre to see 'Little Shop Of Horrors ' at the weekend with my mum. She'd been before but this was my first visit....and I doubt it will be my last!
The front is deceptively small and unless you know where it is I think you could easily miss it.
The staff were friendly but could do with a couple more to show where seats are. Talking of seats...they are not best arranged. I was behind a very tall gentleman which meant I had to keep moving my head to see the stage. Not ideal when you have back problems!
The performance itself was good. The cast and director should be proud of doing a great job.

One other minor criticism is that there was no dairy free option with the ice creams during the interval. A lot of places now offer sorbet as an alternative. Maybe this is something to look into?

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Love going to the ADC theatre! Lovely small theatre with friendly staff and great shows. Reasonably priced and a great opportunity to support local talent. Well worth a visit, strongly recommend it

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

I have been to the ADC a few times and love it every time. The staff are also so friendly and extremely helpful. We were meant to see a show yesterday but because of traffic we missed the first half, the staff offered us tickets for the show today instead at no extra cost at all. Very grateful! Cannot wait till my next visit.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 2 June 2016

The ADC theatre is small enough that you almost feel part of the show. We saw the musical Legally Blonde which was terrific. The place was packed, the energy of the cast was infectious and the audience really loved it. Being a University student theatre means the prices are always low, but the standards of the presentations are high.

Date of experience: June 2016