“Excellent performance yet again”
Review of ADC Theatre

ADC Theatre
Ranked #73 of 187 things to do in Cambridge
Reviewed 9 April 2017

The Count of Monte Cristo is a somewhat difficult play to put on in such a small setting as the ADC, but the imagination used in making it work was very good indeed.

The ADC has never failed to put on a good show, or at least none that we have seen.
Highly recommended and remarkably good value when compared with professional productions at far higher prices.

All reviews
"term"
"talented"
"university"

Reviewed 26 November 2016

Amazing little theatre in centre of Cambridge. Lovely bar serving reasonable drinks. Great atmosphere. Shows at 7.45pm and 11pm each day. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

1  Thank Rosie B
Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

I visited the theatre to see 'Little Shop Of Horrors ' at the weekend with my mum. She'd been before but this was my first visit....and I doubt it will be my last!
The front is deceptively small and unless you know where it is I think you could easily miss it.
The staff were friendly but could do with a couple more to show where seats are. Talking of seats...they are not best arranged. I was behind a very tall gentleman which meant I had to keep moving my head to see the stage. Not ideal when you have back problems!
The performance itself was good. The cast and director should be proud of doing a great job.

One other minor criticism is that there was no dairy free option with the ice creams during the interval. A lot of places now offer sorbet as an alternative. Maybe this is something to look into?

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Love going to the ADC theatre! Lovely small theatre with friendly staff and great shows. Reasonably priced and a great opportunity to support local talent. Well worth a visit, strongly recommend it

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

I have been to the ADC a few times and love it every time. The staff are also so friendly and extremely helpful. We were meant to see a show yesterday but because of traffic we missed the first half, the staff offered us tickets for the show today instead at no extra cost at all. Very grateful! Cannot wait till my next visit.