All reviews the executive lounge valet parking downing street sky tv city centre excellent location grand arcade within walking distance good size modern hotel easy access excellent stay comfortable stay afternoon tea comfy bed car park concierge
Reviewed 31 May 2017

Great location if visiting Cambridge. I think they could improve the services but really don't have to as they are really the only game in town. Staff was pleasant. Services adequate. Food to me was not good but that could be attributed to regional preferences. Bar area is a lovely place to sit but service was lacking.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
RFinn, General Manager at Hilton Cambridge City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Dear U3922ZAbarbarab,
Thank you for your review and feedback. Whilst it's difficult to take action from your comments due to a lack of specifics, we will certainly discuss this here in the hotel. Please feel free to let us know any further detail should you wish to allow us to meet your expectations next time. I hope we get that opportunity.
Yours sincerely, Richard.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

This is a great hotel very convenient for the centre of Cambridge. A new hotel that is very well presented. Staff are helpful and friendly. We had a great stay. Can be a bit pricy but most hotels in Cambridge are. Must be due topopularity of City

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear johnaB3245YR,
Thank you for choosing the Hilton Cambridge City Centre for your recent stay. It was great to have you with us and we look forward to welcoming you back.
Take care and all the best, Richard.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

Really enjoyed our stay at this Hilton. Rooms were decent and staff were excellent, really professional and friendly. Great location, within walking distance of everything.
Would definitely recommend.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
RFinn, General Manager at Hilton Cambridge City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Dear Andrew B,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review of the Hilton Cambridge City Centre. I was delighted to hear you enjoyed a comfortable stay, found the location suitable for your visit and that the team looked after you well. I hope that we may get the opportunity to be of service again on a future visit to Cambridge.
All the best, Richard.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

Great option to choose for a special trip. Modern and high standards as expected. Room was clean and well set out. Staff were all very helpful. Parking is an additional charge though. Can be a bit noisy on a Saturday night due to nearby bars, but it is very convenient for river punting and sights

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear X4659PSjamesa,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review on tripadvisor.com following your recent visit to the Hilton Cambridge City Centre.
I was delighted to note that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel, and in particular our location in the City Centre for all the local attractions.
With thanks once again and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to the Hilton Cambridge City Centre in the very near future.
With best regards, Richard.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

The Hilton Cambridge City is pretty typical of the chain which is why I chose it. Location fabulous for all that there is to see in this beautiful city. With one drawback - the daily parking rate is EXTORTIONATE at £25! Not happy that the hotel wouldn't give me points on my Hilton Honours membership either as I hadn't booked direct but used Booking.com. There was a reason for that - the price difference! Coffee wasn't replaced as I used it and only one pack of 3 ginger biscuits for the two of us. Hmm. Think I'll be looking at other 4* hotels from now on.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Anita J,
Thank you for your review. Your comments, both the great and not so great have been shared with my team for reference and action where appropriate.
In regard to the valet parking charge of £25 per night, there is indeed a charge for this as parking in Cambridge is very limited and our rate is less that the multi-storey car parks adjacent to the hotel. As with any major City, we charge for the convenience, availability and security of the parking provision.
You are also correct that under the terms of the Hilton Honors programme you are not eligible to earn points on your stay when booking via a third party website. You will always find a comparable rate less via the Hilton website booking direct, and this policy applies at all Hilton family branded hotels.
I only wish you had mentioned something during your stay about the biscuits and we'd have been happy to deliver more to your room.
I do hope your experience does not prevent you from visiting us in the near future.
Yours sincerely, Richard