Stayed one night here and it was lovely.
- The staff are the highlight and genuinelly helpful and extremly attentive.
- The room itself is spacious, has TV+molten brown toiletteries, complimnetary water+milk+tea
- Large bed and working area
- The shower is amazing
- Iron in the room provided
- The full breakfast is truly delicious
- Halal options in the evening (but I think this has to be pre arranged)
- Views overlooking green is nice
- Charging plug points also cater for different plugs (global)
- Tooth bush and paste would have been nice
- Both kinds of veggie sausages for breakfast are disgusting
- Halal meat options in the morning would have been nice
- £12-£14 taxi ride from the station.More
- Room Service