Stayed one night here and it was lovely.
- The staff are the highlight and genuinelly helpful and extremly attentive.
- The room itself is spacious, has TV+molten brown toiletteries, complimnetary water+milk+tea
- Large bed and working area
- The shower is amazing
- Iron in the room provided
- The full breakfast is truly delicious
- Halal options in the evening (but I think this has to be pre arranged)
- Views overlooking green is nice
- Charging plug points also cater for different plugs (global)
- Tooth bush and paste would have been nice
- Both kinds of veggie sausages for breakfast are disgusting
- Halal meat options in the morning would have been nice
- £12-£14 taxi ride from the station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Venue: PLEASE NOTE THE MØLLER CENTRE DOES NOT PERMIT CHILDREN ON SITE. The Multi-award winning Møller Centre is a dedicated residential training and conferencing centre with 19 flexible meeting rooms and a 100-seater lecture theatre. Clients have a wide choice of rooms to hold meetings, conferences, events and private dining. The Danish design of the Centre provides a light, clean and airy learning environment, with meeting rooms overlooking the beautiful grounds of Churchill College. The meeting rooms all have direct access to networking areas with unlimited refreshments, such as bean to cup Fairtrade® coffee. We provide all inclusive day and residential packages, with free Wi-Fi, parking and gym access for all delegates. We have pro-active IT/AV support and cutting edge equipment such as paperless conferencing using iPads and a dedicated microsite, audience participation technology and Apple® AirPlay. On-site accommodation comprises 92 stylish en-suite bedrooms with iconic Danish Hans J. Wegner furniture. Among these bedrooms, we have three beautiful suites. Our bedrooms combine style, comfort and attention to detail; they are designed to include large desks as well as room to relax after a hard days work. All bedrooms are air-conditioned and have beautiful views of gardens or the impressive grounds of Churchill College. The Centre also includes vibrant networking areas, three bars, a restaurant and roof Terrace. Leadership Development Programmes: We typically partner with CEOs, Heads of Learning & Development and other senior executives to design and deliver practical leadership development programmes for their current and future leaders. Our experienced faculty work alongside these clients to understand and address specific business needs and challenges through practical, highly-customised programmes, which create positive outcomes for individuals, organisations and their communities that have a lasting impact. The Møller Centre has a strong association with the University of Cambridge. This means event organisers have a unique opportunity to access speakers who are academic, business and cultural experts. ... more less