“Best burger, best chips, and even best salad!”

Honest Burgers Cambridge
Ranked #28 of 753 Restaurants in Cambridge
Price range: US$ 11 - US$ 13
Reviewed 11 August 2018

I just realized that, even if I visit Honest Burgers at least once a month, I have never paid them a review. My bad, as I LOVE them.

The quality of the meat (and of chicken) is superb, and each burger is tender and juicy and flavoursome. And it does not depend by the sauce or the marinade. The very simplest burger they have is as delicious as their most loaded one.
Every month they have a limited edition burger, and I am always surprised by the original and tasty combination they come up with.

Also their chips are fantastic, with the right crispyness a chip should have, seasoned to perfection. Sometimes I have their salad instead, and that's a treat too. Lettuce, rocket and radishes, and a vinegary seasoning, crispy and refreshing.

Over a year I have seen several people serving me, and the service have always been friendly and professional, therefore I can assume that the franchise cares about training, and that the manager cares to employ qualified people.

So my advice would be GO, GO, GO TO HONEST BURGERS. Sometimes you may find some queue, endure the wait, it will be worthy.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Honestly I’m the one that always opts for a burger in hope of the best burger.... this was the one! Fantastic service for us and kids, tried my daughters veggie option, was also fab! Nice and clean, small and cosy but. It on top of each other.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

I was there with my friends and after one visit we have become addicted to honest. I can say that it was the best burger i’ve ever had in my life. Also burgers come with fries which is nice. The prices are reasonable. And the employees are nice too.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Took wife and daughter last Sunday evening and we all enjoyed our different burgers. My daughter particularly liked the rosemary salted fries, and the gravy was also very good... service was friendly but not intrusive...

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

First visit to Honest Burgers, and the name really does sum it up.
Nice quality burgers, clearly made with good quality beef. Limited menu, but good selection of toppings and personally I would rather a small menu if everything served is good quality - as is the case here.

The onion rings were really very good - I would highly recommend.

It was early evening and so not busy, service was quick and only a very short wait for the food.
Very pleased and would recommend.