“Love it.”

Cafe Blue Sage
Ranked #21 of 760 Restaurants in Cambridge
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 13
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: Cafe,Mediterranean/middle eastern ,Turkish,mezzes,falafel,borek,menemen,salads.Home made baklava,cake,locally roasted coffee,tea,freshly squeezed juices,cold drinks.Breakfast,brunch,lunch.
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Do not get to.visit enough. Sat outside today drinking a superb Turkish coffee, while reading my travel magazine and eating my lovely Turkish (med), breaky.
Two weeks I go I was lucky to have the time to nip in for some menemem breakfast.
It's a limited but lovely menu and the staff are good people.
It's my third review, rightly so.

1  Thank Lairyleo

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

This little Turkish cafe is fantastic
All homemade pastries soup salads cakes and juices
We’ve tried everything on the menu and love it all
Never had anything but perfection
Very reasonable prices too
We visit here at least twice a week and more if time permits
The couple who run it are so kind and friendly
100% recommend

1  Thank thesimpsons126
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I was at there today with my husband and my son. we all like good big there at least twice a month. Today we all enjoyed the food and the atmosphere, same as always!
Such an amazing café. The food is not just so tasty but also so Fresh and very hygienic. That’s why café blue sage is my favourite café in the whole city. I would recommend it to anyone 100percent!!!

3  Thank dbgenc
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

A refreshing change from the usual breakfast fare, this little Mediterranean cafe offers a small but incredibly tasty menu. We thoroughly enjoyed our menemen (one-pan dish of tomato, peppers and eggs) and Blue Sage Special (eggs, spicy beef sausage, halloumi, kisir - a Turkish bulgur side dish) immensely.
We finished off with coffee and the best baklava I’ve ever had. Not too sweet or syrupy, packed with nuts and flavour and a delicate layer of crisp phyllo pastry, these delightful treats were a fine end to our delicious meal.
Each dish is prepared fresh by the owner, with care and love.
The music added a groovy touch to the intimate atmosphere.

4  Thank gl0w_w0rm
Reviewed 2 June 2018

I popped in here for a coffee, which was pleasant enough and tried the baklava as it looked amazing. It was. Anyone who likes baklava and has not been here, needs to go.
All the food looked yummy and is homemade, and I look forward to having more time to eat more next time I visit.

6  Thank Kevin1862