“Good burgers, great sides”
Review of Steak & Honour

Steak & Honour
Ranked #180 of 753 Restaurants in Cambridge
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Went here with my girlfriend for lunch during the week. We had a burger each and they were tasty, quite wet but messy in a good way. The macaroni cheese that we had on the side was amazing. My girlfriend loves macaroni cheese and she said it was one of the best she'd ever had. The only downside was that it was a little on the pricey side

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I was dragged in by my daughters to experience a steak burger.
Opted for one with bacon but they had run out of BBQ Sauce which was disappointing.
Went upstairs to some table area that resembled lego land.
Service was fast but I was horrified that there was no cutlery. Or plates. Embarrassed my daughters who told me, don't even ask for it mum.
The burger was extremely juicy and very tasty but I was annoyed at the mess on my hands. I think if they charged for a paper plate and a wet wipe for eat in guests we wouldn't mind paying but I guess I am not the sort of client this is aimed at.
If you want fast food then it's better than a big mac and clearly good quality meat but at £35 for 3 meals I would rather have gone to another restaurant where I would get a plate knife and fork. Nothing wrong with the food or service I just don't get the concept but I am an older person.

7  Thank Heather951
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Tasty selection of burgers, and quick service. A good place to start a night, or if you're on your way to a show.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

First off I had visited there vans. When they said they were opening restaurant i was like oh no now I will start to look like burger. But don't they pricy but the same as other burger places. But quality is always good. Staff seem friendly.

My only concern is there using Deliveroo and these cyclist are dangerous with little or no high way code. You want your food to arrive in time while being hot but don't want road carnage before it gets to you.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

After hearing about the amazing burghers finally had one. It was truly amazing and so tasty. The mac and cheese is very good as well. Highly recommended. Will sure go back