“Fantastic Thai”

Price range: US$ 26 - US$ 66
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Eat Thai, we are passionate about serving top quality Thai food, both authentic royal recipes and unique dishes created by our head chef. We believe eating well to be a fundamental ingredient to living well and that the former can be achieved by combining the finest produce with our chefs' knowledge and skills. Above all, we hope to provide you with a memorable experience of culinary pleasure and delight.
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

The best Thai we've had in a while! We both thoroughly enjoyed our meal, the mixed platter to start was yummy, the green Thai curry tasted great and not too spicy. Service was very attentive as well. I'd recommend and look forward to my next visit soon!

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

This place is fabulous. Went there on my own as was on a business trip but was really glad I went as it's very good all round.

Decor, service are superb and the food delicious. I highly recommend the Phad Thai Soft Shell Crab.

Kob Khun Krap

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Recently moved nearer town so we can walk out more. So glad we tried the Thai for the first time. They have it so right. Relaxed atmosphere, friendly staff, efficient service. It has all the ingredients and the good was superb. Really enjoyed our evening and will be back regularly.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Chose this restaurant as I was meeting my daughter half way between London and Oxford on a Sunday night and TripAdvisor reviews were good. I was impressed the moment we arrived. Friendly, efficient staff, comprehensive menu and the food was utterly delicious. It wasn't cheap but the food justified the price. The only negative was the price of the drinks which were quite high and service was automatically added to bill - I'd rather choose whether to leave a tip and again I object to paying this on wine when it's simply a case of opening a bottle. Otherwise I'd have given a 5 star and will definitely visit again if in the area. Must also add toilets are of a high standard - I always like a spotless loo!

Reviewed 30 May 2017

We found the food to be delicious, the layout and decor are very attractive and the staff are attentive and helpful. Quite expensive, especially the wine list, but would recommend for a special occasion.