“Perfect for a family holiday”
Rent both Alfie & Billy and head off in convoy with friends or family!
Warm up by the fire pit on a chilly evening with family and friends. Both Alfie and Billy have a fixed king sized bed over the driver's cab.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Rent both Alfie & Billy and head off in convoy with friends or family!
Warm up by the fire pit on a chilly evening with family and friends.
Both Alfie and Billy have a fixed king sized bed over the driver's cab.
There's enough room to bring all the family's favourite things along.
Extra long bunk beds at the rear (212cm!)
Both have fully equipped kitchens!  With a cooker, hob, sink, fridge, freezer, and all the bits!
or have a Nerf war!
Each Glampervan includes camping chairs and a table so you can spending your time inside ... or out!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
natalieka...
Chalfont St Peter, United Kingdom
“Perfect for a family holiday”
Reviewed 31 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I rented ALFIE the glampervan to spend 4 days in the Lake District with my children aged 7 & 8. The van had everything we needed and more, the kids loved the experience of living in a van and their welcome packs on their beds when we arrived were the cherry on top - complete with a cuddly bedtime toy, games, an activity book and sweets (a handy treat for their good behavior on the long drive)! We only wish we could stay longer, the van took all the hassle out of camping and after Day 2, I felt completely comfortable using all the facilities the van has and it began to feel like a real holiday. The kids had already tried to book in a return trip before we even finished our holiday, so I can safely say our family trip with Alfie was a great success!

4 Sep 2017
Thanks for the review Nat. Glad you and the kids had a fun holiday. And the rain held off too. We just need to get you a bike so you can keep up with the kids next time!!
See you soon :)
JRB240
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“amazing experience for long weekend in Alfie the Glamper van”
Reviewed 26 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I was dubious about renting a camper van online initially but how wrong was I, I cannot recommend this camper van hire enough. From beginning to end the service was exceptional. The camper vans are high spec, lots of fun, really comfortable beds and instructions easy to follow so i felt confident as the only adult with dealing with the electricity, water and gas. Louise even stocks the camper with bits and pieces for you for your trip, snacks, wine, milk, bread, bacon, sausages etc. All customised to who is travelling, she even did a goodie bag for my 7 yr old neice. All communications were exceptional which made the paperwork easy. I just could not fault this hire and will certainly return. I would unreservedly recommend you try a hire of a glampervan from Louise, you will have an amazing time.

31 Aug 2017
Thanks so much for your really lovely review Julie. I realise you came a long way to collect Alfie but obviously that isn't what you remember about your weekend adventure.
As you read the manual from cover to cover - when I have any problems - I will call you!!!!
Hope to hear from you when you & A are ready for your next adventures ... Next year you'll be able to get your niece to help with more of the setup when she is 8 and an old hand at Glampervanning!! ;o)
Ovidiu R
“Our great adventure with Alfie”
Reviewed 25 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Glampervan UK made our dream come true (going wild-camping in a motorhome to Wales and see the Perseid Meteor Shower) by going above and beyond and making it possible for us to rent Alfie in a fast and stress-free manner. Louise is the nicest person ever and really knows how to pass all the important information about using a motorhome to the customer. I had zero experience with driving and using a motorhome but felt ready to 'hit the road' straight after her informative and accurate briefing and it took me only a couple of minutes to get used to the size of the van. After few hours it felt like I've been doing it my entire life so don't stress about that if you're doing it for the first time. Forget everything you are thinking and just go for it! :)

We had everything we could have ever imagined inside the motorhome and it really is a luxurious one. Louise left a lot of surprises and extras on board for us from pasta, expensive tea, coffee and milk to a yummy cake, a lovely bottle of wine and even toys for the kids. Wow!
The beds are extremely comfortable and you feel like you're in a fancy hotel room.
Would highly recommend Glampervan UK to anyone. Best motorhomes (like new) for the best price you could find and the service offered is just incredible.

Thank you Louise and we hope to see you soon as it's now in our blood :))

31 Aug 2017
Although it was a push to get you on the road the same day as you contacted me, I am so glad we managed to get you on the road to Wales in time for the meteor shower - and the weather kept away so you could witness it all.
I love your tip about putting the ladder along the top king sized over cab bed, so your toddler could sleep up with his mum while you were outside enjoying the sky show!!
I will keep an eye out for the next 'star show' and expect to hear from you then!!
Thanks again for your very kind words! Cheers Louise
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$ 168
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing