“Breakfast”

Ranked #211 of 1,795 Restaurants in Bristol
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 27
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: It's a fab cafe/ deli.
Reviewed 12 November 2017

We had brunch here on Saturday, OH had his full cooked breakfast which he really enjoyed as the sausages and bacon are really good quality. I had the scrambled egg on toast - good eggs.
The tea was a bit too strong for my liking.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

My partner and I visited Source for a payday treat, I had the full English breakfast and my partner had the pancakes with bacon. The full English was good but the pancakes were not so good, we like our bacon crispy but this was rock solid and kind of painful to eat. It's a shame because as a place that is attached to a butcher's/delicatessen, they really seem to care about quality ingredients, but the restaurant section seemed below par. The waitress didn't seem to care much either, there are better places to have breakfast. Not in a huge hurry to return.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

I went to source in October for brunch. On walking in the ambience is good and the deli and butchers looks fabulous. After that it went downhill. Unfriendly waitress. I ordered bacon sandwich with mushroom, companion had full English breakfast. 2 coffees. Mine was lukewarm and actually cold by the time I finished breakfast. Bacon was good but no choice of bread which was also toasted which I didn't expect. Almost as if the day before bread was being used up. Companion had no real complaints about breakfast but said he had much better elsewhere and substantially cheaper. I would go back to shop in deli etc but not to eat

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

So I suggested Source for a coffee shop pit stop as I came here a few months ago for breakfast and the food was great :-) this time round I came in for just a coffee and the service was very unfriendly. I wasn't made to feel welcome (quite the opposite) perhaps the waitress was having a bad day but on this occasion I left wishing we'd gone somewhere else!

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Uninspiring waitress and extremely slow food delivery. Well presented however lacking in substance for the price. Poorly seasoned as indicated in the title. Will not be returning.