“Great Breakfast”

Ranked #343 of 1,712 Restaurants in Bristol
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 29
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: It's a fab cafe/ deli.
Reviewed 24 April 2017

Great wholesome breakfast, Other meals are available.
Croissants through to full english and American available.
Good friendly service.
Bacon was chewy not crispy.

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

This was the best quality breakfast I have eaten in a cafe. The reason? Top quality local ingredients perfectly cooked. The bacon, sausages, pudding and beans all being made from local produce often at the attached deli. The egg was of a standard that you only usually get at a 5 star hotel. Not easy to get to in terms of parking, and not cheap, but definitely worth the effort!

Reviewed 4 April 2017

We had brunch here recently. They had clearly been busy as many of the tables were covered in dirty dishes, these were removed quickly though.

My tea cam without milk so I had to ask for it. OH enjoyed his full cooked english breakfast but my scrambled egg initially came with salmon that I had not asked for. They took it back and replaced it. The scrambled egg was delicious - really good but the toast was overcooked and so hard that when I cut into it a chunk flew across the table.

All in all we wouldn't hurry back.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

Amazing lunch, great ingredients, cooked brilliantly and some amazing food down in the shop as well. Love this place.

Reviewed 24 March 2017

The full English breakfast here was well worth going out of our way for. Having done a little on-line research in our hotel, we set out for the half hour walk to here. We ordered the breakfast not knowing the price but didn't regret. The quality of it's components was excellent, especially the sausage. I could've eaten another! The damage was £9.50 with coffees and teas extra, although there did appear to be complementary bottled water on offer.
Lovely little place and I guess it can get crowded so be prepared to squeeze in with strangers. We enjoyed our visit and made our friends envious when we told them about it later.