“Pictures tell all. ”

Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 17
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

We ordered burger joint via deliveroo. Burger joint decided to put our sauces in our burgers. (see picture) Who gave you the liberty to dictate where I want my sauces burger joint? You always serve sauces in sauce pots at the restaurant so why did they go in my burger when I ordered this at home? I wanted to dip my sweet fries in the sauces I chose, so thanks for ruining part of our experience which was of the sauce dipping kind.
The brioche bun fell apart in our hands and made the burger impossible to eat without the use of cutlery (see picture-it looks like a pile of mash).This meant that my bachelor friend had to go hunting for 3 additional forks in his ever so messy kitchen and wash them so we could eat our 'burgers' ... You know, this cleverly engineered sandwich which you dont need cutlery to eat because the BUN, 'holds it all together', apparently!
I added onion rings for 80pence. What i got was two tiny onion rings that must have cost burger joint around 0.005p (see picture).
Then..the sweet potato fries.
Wherever you go, sweet potato fries are relatively crispy. Restaurants use corm flour to remove moisture before frying. (just gave you a massive tip-you're welcome). What you get, is thin cut, crispy on the outside, sweet and fluffy on the inside sweet potato fries. That's how they are cooked everywhere BUT at the burger joint. At the burger joint you get thick-cut sweet potatoes that look and taste like they have been baked instead of fried. As if the cooking method is not bad enough, the color of them was too dark (see picture) to be anything but unappetising so i through most to the foxes to get my money's worth. Because i dont speak 'fox', i could not make out whether they enjoyed them either so dont just assume they did.
We spent £42. I could get a half week's worth of shopping for £42, including garlic mayo AND ketchup and I'd put my sauces where I wanted them, Burger Joint!!

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank thatslenas

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

You won me with the smiley, friendly waitress and the warm welcome. So important. The quality of the amazing burger was the icing on the cake. Can't fault it.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 16 January 2018

Really like this place, chilled atmosphere, tasty burgers and the option to have black pudding on top is always a thumbs up from me!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 8 January 2018

We went for a quick lunch after a recommendation and were pleasantly surprised by the lunch special deal as well as the food. Lots of choice of burgers, buns, fillings and sides . Pleasant venue inside and tasty burgers , generous portions. Pleased we went .
The menu shows details of their suppliers , one of which is the Butcher's across the street.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Went here spontaneously the other night and had a great time! You can pick and choose all the components of your burger and apparently there are are like thousands of combinations. I had the venison with blue cheese and some other stuff and hash browns as a side.
Be careful not to order too much, I had nachos as a starter (admittedly not the best but still good) and I was already full for the burger, still ate it as it was super tasty!
Apparently gets really busy so maybe don’t go on like a Saturday night or something as the service might be slow.
All round great place though!

Date of visit: December 2017