“Very tasty large alternative burgers”
Review of The Burger Joint

The Burger Joint
Ranked #128 of 1,829 Restaurants in Bristol
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 17
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Went here spontaneously the other night and had a great time! You can pick and choose all the components of your burger and apparently there are are like thousands of combinations. I had the venison with blue cheese and some other stuff and hash browns as a side.
Be careful not to order too much, I had nachos as a starter (admittedly not the best but still good) and I was already full for the burger, still ate it as it was super tasty!
Apparently gets really busy so maybe don’t go on like a Saturday night or something as the service might be slow.
All round great place though!

1  Thank Charlotte O

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

The Burger Joint is a brilliant restaurant. I’m vegetarian and love the choice available to me. There are THREE veggie burgers to choose from and not a falafel or portobello mushroom in sight. Thank you the Burger Joint for having an imagination.
On top of that: If I don’t feel like bread-no problem! I can have a salad instead.
The staff are friendly and helpful (I even met the owner who is a quite loud but sweet, welcoming, and passionate-his enthusiasm is infectious), the atmosphere is great, and they have a good selection of drinks.
What’s not to love?!
My only request would be please do sweet potato fries as well as sweet potato chips/wedges. I prefer my sweet potatoes skinny

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Went here with my girlfriend for her birthday as she really enjoys her Burgers and wanted to try somewhere new, suffice to say won't be coming back.

Firstly waiter was very nice but I think the manager was interviewing someone while we were in and god was he loud, I now know that the franchise was established 3 years ago and that bedminster restaurant opened 2 years ago, that one of the chefs from whiteladies was moving to bedminster in Decemeber as he was taking over as head chef in January, that its not like a normal restaurant that they're ncie to each other in the kitchen.

Anyway onto the food, wow do you get a lot but thats not a good thing if you can't get it write, sweet potato fries was basically someone chopping a whole sweet potato up into sticks and serving it, the buns were soggy and damp with grease, the burgers weren't cooked properly and tasted rubbery and to top it all off my partner and i both felt ill for the rest of the night thanks to this.

As stated above won't be going again

Reviewed 1 November 2017

The option to build your own burger is what attracted us. The food was incredible. I choose a Kangaroo Burger with Swiss cheese, Bacon and Jalapenos. My wife had a Peri Peri Chicken with Guacamole, Tortillas and Roasted Red Pepper. Burgers were juicy, fries were crispy and Onion Rings were perfect. Service was friendly and quick. Simply fantastic. We will definitely be visiting again when we are back in Bristol. It is a shame there isn't one near Plymouth!

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

The food is amazing and the options of making your own burger is great.
Unfortunately they have no idea of what great customer service is and how to make a customer happy!

It’s a shame as everything else is really good.