1,465 results
All reviewstrain stationknights templarwetherspoons pubtemple meadscar parkcity centrebuilding workpay and displayshort stayclean hotelcomfortable beddecent sizemin walkshower roombeanscabot circusreception staff
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

All pretty average and nothing to write home about but what else do you expect
Poor selection of bottled lagers and the 2 draught I tasted were not good. Staff did not understand the concept of pulling through a few pints at the beginning of service.
Either that or the lines hadn't been cleaned in a while.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Julien-De-Lagausie, General Manager at Ibis Bristol Temple Meads Quay, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Dear Keith,

Thank you very much for your feedback. I was surprised to hear that you were disappointed with the selection of beer we provide as we use a couple of local brewery products.
Please be re-assured that your comments are well noted.

Reviewed 30 July 2018

My wife and I have stayed at a couple of Ibis hotels and think they offer extremely good value for money. Our room and bathroom at ibis Bristol Temple Meads were of a very good size. It's simple in nature and nothing fancy but it's comfortable and clean as well as well located near the train station. It's also only a short walk into the city centre (10 minutes or so).

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Mark,

Thank you very much for your comments. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you again very soon!

Reviewed 25 July 2018

Great location. The bed was just awful. Lumpy pillows. Both ended up with a bad back! . Slight noisy due to revelers outside a bit worse for wear. Not for us - unless they put comfier beds in. Good price though for what it is.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your stay in particular with the comfort of the bed which is normally very good.Please receive my sincerest apologies, Please be re-assured that i noted well your comments.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

I came here with my partner. The room was clean and comfortable. There was air-conditioning but we didn't need to use it. The bathroom was a small pod inside the room (not quite the en-suite I had expected), but everything worked. The breakfast was very nice with lots of choice and gluten-free options. The downside is the lack of parking. The nearest one is a pay and display at Old Bread Street which is approx £17 per 24 hours - beware the online payment fee.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Julien-De-Lagausie, General Manager at Ibis Bristol Temple Meads Quay, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Dear Carrie,

Thank you very much for your feedback, I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed for work and other than issues with key cards not working every night I returned ( due to being next to my phone case) the food was amazing and overall a great stay. Parking though isn’t great.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business