All reviews bus stop no lift munster rugby bar restaurant room was spacious bar staff stayed for nights pleasant stay limerick area city centre lovely hotel buffet breakfast following morning double bed thomond park main course last weekend
Reviewed 19 March 2018

I arrived quite late on a Friday night but there was no issue and I got a very nice room on the fifth floor. The room was spotlessly clean and very comfortable. Also very quiet. There is a nice and varied menu in the bar/restaurant. Well maintained property that is very good value for money.

Room tip: I was on the fifth floor - fresh room and very quiet.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
KilmurryLodge, Guest Relations Manager at Kilmurry Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Dear Marian C,

I am pleased that we ticked so many important boxes for you to ensure a pleasant and memorable stay and hope that you will return again shortly.

If I can assist you with any future reservations I may be contacted direct on 061-331133 Ext. 0 or bernie@kilmurrylodge.com

Reviewed 13 March 2018

We needed to check in early, so I emailed the hotel for my enquiry. The hotel replied back to me very fast telling me they'd try to accommodate me. Indeed, when we arrived, it was just after check-out time, the room was not ready, which is understandable, but 10 minutes later, it was. I appreciate how respectful the hotel is.

The double room is big because not only it has a double bed, but also a single bed, and two chairs and a coffee/tea table. The coffee/tea set was in a drawer, I think it'd be better to put it on the table next time to show the treat. There were also two bottles of water, one still and the other sparkling. The second day, they were renewed!

The bed is good, the room is warm, as you can manage the temperature yourself. The bathroom is a bit worn but everything was working fine. There is enough storage in the room.

The first night was loud. I thought it came from the bar... but actually, it was the radio in the hallways! I think someone wanted to turn the volume down, but did the contrary. My sleep didn't suffer, though.

Breakfast is a buffet, continental or full Irish. I always recommend to go with the full Irish if you're fine with eating meat in the morning. Irish breakfast is one of the best I've ever had. All the main dishes were available in the hotel. The breakfast room is spacious and quiet, I enjoyed my breakfast.

Although it needs some refreshning in the bathroom, I recommend this hotel to anyone needing to be closed to the University of Limerick. The staff is professional and nice, the room is clean, warm and spacious, and the small things like being reactive to emails or offering water to guests make the difference.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Western-Mimosa

Dear Western-Mimosa,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay with us here at the Kilmurry Lodge Hotel. Your kind recommendation is greatly appreciated.

We strive throughout the hotel to give our guests excellence in quality and service and when we get a review such as this it truly makes it all worthwhile. Our buffet style breakfast is extremely popular with all our guests as there is such a wide variety to choose from. I look forward to sharing your comments with my colleagues.

When you do wish to return, should you require any assistance with your accommodation requirements then please contact me direct on 061-331133 Ext. 0 or bernie@kilmurrylodge.com

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed on two seperate, non-consecutive nights. I arrived early on the first day and although I could not check in right away, they did accommodate me once a room was clean. They also commisserated with me over my misdirected luggage. The room was large and quite comfortable. I enjoyed a full Irish breakfast the next morning. When I returned a couple of days later, I was greeted by the same friendly staff who recognized. This second night, I was given a room in another area of the hotel that has dated and worn furnishings, and was quite too warm. I would stay here again, but would be sure to get into one of the nicer rooms

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Theresa F

Dear Theresa F,

I am pleased that you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay. We find the feedback which we receive from our guests to be invaluable as it helps us to grow and improve on a constant basis.

We have recently completed refurbishment in many areas of the hotel and these are currently ongoing.

Kind Regards.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I stayed here for four nights in late feb 2018. The hotel is well run and it has a great restaurant “Nelligan’s” The bacon and cabbage is really good. there is a great breakfast. The highlight is how well the stafff take care of you. It is also very close to the Dublin road and not very far from the city center of limerick

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank L1verP00lfan_Joe
KilmurryLodge, Guest Relations Manager at Kilmurry Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

Dear Joe D,

I am so pleased to hear that we have ticked so many of the important boxes for you during your stay with us. We strive for perfection in all areas of the hotel to provide a memorable experience for each guest who comes to stay. We refurbished our bar early last year as part of our ongoing renovations. At this time we also added to the selection available for our guests making it as comprehensive as possible. Therefore, it is extremely satisfying when we receive feedback such as this.

I really do look forward to passing on your lovely words to the entire team here at the hotel. On behalf of the team I’d like to thank you again for such generous feedback. I would be honored to oversee any accommodation requirements you may have in the future. You can contact me directly by email - info@kilmurrylodge.com

Jayne Fitzgerald

Reviewed 25 February 2018

I was booked into the Kilmurry by my company, an excellent choice. I am nearing the end of a 3 month stay with this wonderful family run hotel. I cannot find fault in any aspect of my stay here, the rooms are very comfortable and clean, the beds are very good also. The bar and restaurant are very welcoming, food is excellent. Absolutely all of the staff are some of the friendliest and helpful as any i have met anywhere. Would definitely not hesitate to stay again. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear TINDIV,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your stay with us here at the Kilmurry Lodge Hotel. Your kind recommendation is greatly appreciated.

As you mentioned within your review, we are exceedingly fortunate to have such a great team with us here at the Kilmurry, all who will feel delighted to read your lovely review. It is rewarding to know that we are achieving our objectives set out and I’m thrilled to read that our staff were the friendliest and most helpful you have ever met.

I look forward to passing on your thoughtful words to the entire family and staff here at the hotel. If was an absolute pleasure to have you staying with us for such a long time. Next time, be it leisure or business I’d be thrilled to take care of any accommodation requirements you may have. Please contact me directly – info@kilmurrylodge.com

Again, thank you for your recommendation and hopefully we will see you again soon.

Jayne Fitzgerald.