1,030 results
All reviews afternoon tea lovely hotel wedding venue bar food wedding reception top class leisure centre reception area from start to finish would highly recommend this hotel function room food was lovely main course family room car park following morning limerick city
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Stay here now and again, typically mid week while on business in the area. Overall nice set up and inviting atmosphere. Service and staff are very good. Room nice and comfortable, very well furnished and clean. Nice bar and decent food. Ample parking.

Trip type: Travelled on business
164FionaO, Manager at Castletroy Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Dear Kevin C

Thank you for your review of The Castletroy Park Hotel.

Its lovely to see our repeat & regular customers providing reviews on the Hotel as your experiencing the service & quality of the Hotel regularly and know it well. We are grateful of the business we get from repeat guests many whom we know and see regularly week in week out.

Thank you also for your compliments on my team which I have passed onto them.

Looking forward to your continued custom in the future and thank you.

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

What a fantastic hotel. The weekend just gone we celebrated my sisters wedding at this hotel and from start to finish they were amazing hosts nothing was too much trouble for then. As one of the bridesmaids the manager on duty checked in with me on several occasions to ensure everything was ok for the bride & groom. The meal was beautiful and plentiful the compliments throughout the evening from all the guests were the same " that meal was amazing". After dinner when some tables had to be rearranged to accommodate the band this was done so fast and efficiently no one hardly even noticed the staff were excellent.
The rooms in the hotel were also fabulous spotless clean and very comfortable. The choice for breakfast the following morning was vast from the fully cooked Irish breakfast to pancakes. Again the staff here were very accommodating moving tables etc so we could dine together as a family.
All in all after my experience with the castletroy park hotel I would certainly recommend it as a wedding venue or as a base for a visit to Limerick.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Maryrosemorris

Thank you for providing a review of The Castletroy Park Hotel and for all your compliments on your recent sisters wedding with us.

Weddings are for creating lovely memories to look back on and giving a Bride & Groom a memorable day and we place a lot of emphasis on ensuring this. Thank you for your compliments on my team, the food & the service you received on the day.

In relation to breakfast my team are well used of the morning after a wedding having families, all group together and lounge in our restaurant and garden room and that's all part of the day also. Its a good time to catch up and chat about the day you have had.

Once again thank you for your review and your recommendation.

Regards

Reviewed 9 April 2018

Recently had my daughter's wedding in the Castletroy Park Hotel. From start to finish, the professionalism shown as well as no no fuss response to any reasonable request is something to experience. On the day, everything went like clockwork. General comment from each and every guest was positive. This ranged from food, decor, courtesy and accommodation. The food in particular was plentiful throughout the day as well as delicious. Anyone with dietary requirements was catered for on the spot without any fuss or having to give prior notice. Well done to all and in particular to all the staff on duty on the day, with special mention to Darren who ran proceedings with great efficiency and courtesy.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
164FionaO, Manager at Castletroy Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear DCBunty

Thank you for providing a review of your recent wedding at The Castletroy Park Hotel. Weddings are a large portion of our business and we work hard to ensure all couples and guests have a memorable day with us and leave with a positive impression of the Hotel.

Darren is one of the main members of my team who ensures this and thank you for your compliments on him which I have passed to him.

Hopefully we will have you back in future for more memorable family occasions.

Fiona O Shea

Reviewed 7 April 2018

Great staff, great services, great hotel. It is within walking distance of public transportation and places to eat. Limerick city is a short bus ride away and there are many attractions to see there. Overall we were very pleased with it.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Seanlivolsi

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review on the Castletroy Park Hotel and for your kind comments and compliments on my team, services and the Hotel in general.

We work hard to ensure the standard of service we provide to our guests is exceptional and its always lovely to receive compliments like your own to show to our team as this gives job satisfaction to us all.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

The Staff are so welcoming. You are made so comfortable and all requests are dealt with as being ‘no problem at all. The Executive Room was so comfortable. I must stay longer the next time. The food is first class and plentiful.

Room tip: Outstanding
Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Bertiesmith5

Thank you for providing a review of The Castletroy Park Hotel and for your kind comments.

We have a great team of staff working here at the Hotel and they are one of my most valued assets especially in this fast paced industry. I'm delighted you have mentioned this and complimented my team and I will pass this onto them.

We also pride ourselves in our food and the standard we provide and thank you for your "first class" comments. We will look forward to having you for longer the next time also.