“Good food, great history, comfortable vibe.”

Prairie Inn Neighbourhood Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2016

First visit on the way to the airport to drop a friend off. We had a good meal (fish and chips dinner special, hamburger and chicken strips ... all with fries). The beer on tap was varied and included cider. Price was reasonable. The place has been there for years and years, would like to know more about it.

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank Jacalope

Reviewed 22 June 2016

Good selection of beers; excellent pub grub. Does get boisterous on weekends, but, hey: it's a PUB! Lots of free parking. Drink responsibly: and they'll gently remind you. Outdoor vittles and drinks on the veranda.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 29 May 2016

I was looking forward to going here because of the reviews but we were both disappointed. I had the sirloin burger with fries and my friend had another burger. The presentation looked great but neither of us thought much of the actual meat. If I pay $15 for a burger and fries I expect a pretty good burger. The waitress was very nice and it was nice to have a family room as we had a 3 year old with us. If I was out that way again I'd probably give it another shot though.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 23 March 2016

We head to the PI fairly regularly and always are glad we did. Pasta night is awesome! Great food for cheap! The staff is super fun and always take the time for a chat if you want.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 16 March 2016

I started going there when all it was a small, country inn, with a dirt floor. Over the decades it has become a very popular restaurant/pub.

Date of visit: April 2015