This small hotel property about 20 miles north of Victoria,B.C. is located in a quiet area of Brentwood Bay. We stayed in room 305. The room was outstanding with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the bay, a gas fireplace for a romantic touch (and warmth when necessary), and a jacuzzi, complete with candle tea ligthts. I liked the fact that the big windows in the room could be shaded without closing out the light by the use of pull-down translucent shades. The bed was extremely comfortable with plenty of pillows. The hotel service was exemplary with special help from Juan at the front desk. There are two restaurants on property; a casual pub-type and a more formal dining area. Dress is smart casual to casual. The best part of the property, however, is their spa which offers a wide variety of services. I had the relaxation massage which was superior to any I have ever had elsewhere.
Brentwood Bay is a very nice hotel but several things prevented me from giving it a 5: the jacuzzi should have handrails on the side of the tub which is very deep and difficult to get out of, and the restaurants should offer a daily special since the menu can get tiresome, especially if you are not a sushi or seafood fan. In addition, the hotel's location makes it difficult to get around unless you have a car or are prepared to take taxis everywhere. A cab ride into Victoria city center is around $50 each way w/o tip. The other nearby city is Sidney which is a beautiful seaside town but again, the taxi fare is around $35 each way w/o tip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on pristine Brentwood Bay, in the heart of Victoria's wine country, minutes from Butchart Gardens and with easy access to Downtown Victoria and the Airport, this boutique hotel is a 5-star luxury resort with contemporary west coast flair. Each elegant Ocean Suite features king beds, spa-like bathrooms, romantic fireplaces and stunning ocean views. Simple, intimate and relaxing… indulge in a true state of bliss at Vancouver Island’s finest spa & culinary resort destination. We’re not a million miles away, it just feels like it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brentwood Bay Hotel Brentwood Bay
- Brentwood Bay Resort And Spa
- Brentwood Bay Inn