3 nights wasn’t long enough. This is just the most beautiful place with views across the bay to die for. Without a doubt one of the best hotels we’ve stayed at and we’ve seen a lot of the world! The 3 course breakfasts are superb … and the banana bread served every morning in the bakery basket! Our room was very spacious with 2 large reclining chairs – fireplace was great. The bathroom was fantastic. And the views from out of the window across to the marina – just gorgeous. We ate at the pub which served good food and had dinner 1 night in the restaurant but that was a bit hit and miss. There are some lovely little cafes close by too – Seahorse Café served lovely food including divine seafood chowder and Blues Bayou Restaurant – both right on little wharves on the waterfront.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on pristine Brentwood Bay, in the heart of Victoria's wine country, minutes from Butchart Gardens and with easy access to Downtown Victoria and the Airport, this boutique hotel is a luxury resort with contemporary west coast flair. Each elegant Ocean Suite features king beds, spa-like bathrooms, romantic fireplaces and stunning ocean views. Simple, intimate and relaxing… indulge in a true state of bliss at our full-service spa and enjoy our on site dining while taking in the beautiful view. We’re not a million miles away, it just feels like it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brentwood Bay Hotel Brentwood Bay
- Brentwood Bay Resort And Spa
- Brentwood Bay Inn