My wife and I spent several days at the Brentwood Bay Resort and Spa in mid-April. We certainly appreciated the view of the Bay from our room and the 3-course Brentwood Bay breakfast cheerily delivered to our room each morning. We were also very impressed with our dinner at the SeaGrille Restaurant.
We were mildly disappointed with a few details of our stay that we felt should have been checked and corrected prior to our arrival: the electronic safe's batteries were too low to allow the safe to be locked and the shower drain did not operate well. We also found the WiFi signal in our room to be marginal.
All in all, a very nice place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on pristine Brentwood Bay, in the heart of Victoria's wine country, minutes from Butchart Gardens and with easy access to Downtown Victoria and the Airport, this boutique hotel is a luxury resort with contemporary west coast flair. Each elegant Ocean Suite features king beds, spa-like bathrooms, romantic fireplaces and stunning ocean views. Simple, intimate and relaxing… indulge in a true state of bliss at our full-service spa and enjoy our on site dining while taking in the beautiful view. We’re not a million miles away, it just feels like it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brentwood Bay Hotel Brentwood Bay
- Brentwood Bay Resort And Spa
- Brentwood Bay Inn