“Casual dinner good view”
Review of Seahorses Cafe

Seahorses Cafe
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 23
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a local Family owned lunch restaurant located on the water in Beautiful Brentwood Bay. We offer a diverse lunch menu with gluten friendly options, and a breakfast bun to satisfy you egg lovers out there. We cater to private events/functions, and are fully licensed making our picturesque venue a perfect spot for your special event.
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed the excellent meal. Husband had baby back rib special. It was wonderful and the meat fell off the bone. I had a mermaid salad with avocado. Shrimp and crabcake. It was excellent. I would definitely go back. It seemed like a great local kind of place.

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

A last minute decision to drop by for lunch and we were very pleased.
Friendly service, really good food and an outstanding view on a sunny day...what more could you want?

Reviewed 3 September 2018

We live not too far and we frequent this restaurant alot. We wish it was open during off season. The food is so fresh and tasty. My grandson loves the salmon burger

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

We are here while waiting for our ferry. Great service and the food was fantastic. If we ever came back this way we would make sure we stopped in again for lunch.

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

I had the mermaid salad and my husband had the pulled pork sandwich. I have to say it was one of the best salads I have ever had. The honey mustard dressing was fabulous. My husband said the pulled pork was excellent as well. Service was very good and we had a great table on the patio. Would highly recommend this place to anyone visiting Victoria.