“Amazing paninis!!”

Alio's Delicatessen
Reviewed 21 May 2018

The paninis here are the best I've ever had - they are unreal!! The people are also super friendly and welcoming. Highly recommend!

1  Thank Rosie491

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

I popped into this place by chance, had a quick browse and I decided to try lunch there and got a panini and coffee but I wasn’t impressed, the guy serving me looked fed up and was on the phone found that really rude and was talking in another language. I sat at my table which was dirty the seat had food on it so I had to shake it off and when I got my panini it was dry as hell and there was nothing special about the coffee prefer Starbucks, place looked grubby and it’s no surprise I felt awful later in the day the hygiene for the place is poor FSA gave it a 2! I felt sick and threw up later on I’ll stay clear of the place and it’s overpriced meats and cheese and cheap wine. Won’t be recommending or returning.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

The most genuine fresh and tasty Italian produce, and warm welcome, I can't praise Alios highly enough :)

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

A very comfortable and welcoming slice of Italy in the middle of suburban Surrey. It’s easy to leave with ‘lots of very drinkable wine’

1  Thank Martin D
Reviewed 11 February 2018

Joe, Massimo, Giovanni and Mum make a wonderful friendly team and the food and coffee is magnifico! While you sit you can shop for Italian delicacies as well as excellent value wine. We have recommended Alio's to our friends and family and they all agree a great place and a taste of Italy!

1  Thank lambigini