“Great Take away service”
Review of The Tea House

The Tea House
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Larbert
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Chinese fine dining restaurant.
Reviewed 2 October 2018

First class telephone service, very informed staff who will process the order with minimum fuss .
First class delivery service

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

I have eaten here many many times over the years and have always enjoyed the food and service offered. Prices are reasonable and portion size is good. A very pleasant restaurant which I actually prefer to its sister establishment in Bonnybridge.

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Both myself and my boyfriend thoroughly enjoyed our meal. The chicken and beef satay was delicious and flat noodles cooked perfectly.

1  Thank Elliew1975
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Very nice restaurant with attentive and fast service. The food is top quality and the portions are massive. I always leave with my leftovers!
I wish it was closer to home but I will gladly make the trip here!

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

I would highly recommend this restaurant, the service, the interior, the food are all top class. I’ve visited several times, tried different things off the menu and never been disappointed. We have a 5 year old and they have a kids menu, he loves the prawn crackers.
Parking is limited. I recommend that you book as it’s very busy.