Poets Cove Resort & Spa
The Sidney Pier Hotel & Spa(Sidney)(Great Value!)
US$ 199
The Sidney Pier
  • Restaurant
Sidney Waterfront Inn & Suites(Sidney)(Great Value!)
US$ 110
US$ 141
The Cedarwood Inn and Suites(Sidney)(Great Value!)
US$ 123
Seabreeze Inne(Salt Spring Island)
US$ 128
US$ 96
Travelocity
US$ 66
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe pubsteam cavepoets cove resortthe cottageshot tubthe main lodgewedding weekendoff seasonbedroom cottageget awaycoffee shopbeautiful settinglower pooltennis courtswasher dryeramazing viewsfull kitchen
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 April 2012

"Poets Cove Resort" is nestled in a lovely ocean cove. The view is great, the facility quiet and spotless. The food was amazing!! We went over to Pender Island to take advantage of one of Poet Coves excellent winter specials. Had sun all weekend. Toasty warm in the steam cave, great spa, lovely place. I would go again in a heart beat.

Room Tip: Ask for a room near the waterfall if you like that sort of thing.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JuliaandRocky
Reviewed 23 April 2012

This is the place if you are looking for a place for you and your loved ones to tie the knot. Great atmosphere and a great and helpful staff.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 16 April 2012

This resort has a superb Wedding Co-ordinator, Jasmine. Every detail was taken care of and I was "only" a guest. I strongly recommend this resort for a "destination" wedding. The servers were all great.

Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank bizzyone
Reviewed 15 April 2012

My wife and I stayed 3 nights for our 25th Anniversary as well as my 50th ... cannot say enough regarding cleanliness of the entire facility as well as the helpfulness and friendliness of the staff. We have never stayed in a cleaner facility from the rooms to the spa. The views from our deck on the 3rd floor were stunning. Cannot comment on the housekeeping as we did not ask for any during our short stay but any requests to the front desk were handled professionally and with a smile. Size of shower is great ... a must stay place on Pender Island!

Room Tip: 3rd floor ...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2012

My husband surpised me with a romantic weekend for our 20th anniversary. It was by far the most luxurious hotel I have ever been to in our many travels. The rooms are gorgeous and impeccably clean. I had a 3 hour spa experience where they treated me like a queen. I could have spent our entire weekend in the eculyptus steam cave. Swimming in the outdoor salt pool surrounded by the west coast rain forest was a dream to swim in even in mid-March. We did lots of hiking on Pender Island and then came back to the expensive but worth it Poet's Cove dining room. Don't believe a word of previous reviews on customer service - all the staff are helpful and friendly. If you are looking for a peaceful romantic retreat this is the place fo you. I am hoping that our visit is the beginning of a long and frequent relationship!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple