“Dinner”

Price range: US$ 11 - US$ 23
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: portabella is a CASUAL restaurant in Picton. portabella offers everything from burgers to pickerel and pasta, portabella is not a fine dining restaurant but somewhere to get a good lunch or dinner at a reasonable price.
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

I had the pecan chicken and friends had the fettuccini eith shrimps, everything ead excellent.

I recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank yvelav

Reviewed 20 July 2018

My friend and I were in Picton celebrating our birthdays and looking for a place to enjoy dinner on Wednesday evening. We were fortunate to come across Portabella and what a pleasant surprise! From the moment we walked in we were greeted with smiles and sweet servers and taken straight to our table. The decor was so inviting and there was a great ambience.
The menu had a great selection and the food was so fresh and delicious! I ordered the striploin fettucini and it was DELICIOUS! I highly recommend Portabella to anyone in the area or visiting.
Thank you to the amazing staff and chefs for going above and beyond to make our evening such a wonderful experience I will definitely be back!

1  Thank sandsearcher15
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

What a beautiful establishment coupled with wonderful, friendly people. Portabella proved to be one of the best restaurants I've dined at in a longtime. Food was beyond words, fresh and delicious! The staff went above and beyond to make us feel welcome and appreciated. Thank you, I plan to visit every time I'm in the county.

1  Thank Siobhan W
Reviewed 15 July 2018

What a great place to eat . Food was awesome. Thank you . We Will be back for sure . It’s a bit of a drive but we will make it more often because it’s worth it .

2  Thank Danoing
Reviewed 11 July 2018

The food was very fresh and well prepared. The service was prompt and our servers were really sweet. The only problem with our meal was that halfway through our meal, a group entered with a small child, which screamed and cried and could not be calmed. Two of our party had hearing devices. We had to leave early, as the noise was unbearable to our guests. There was nothing the restaurant could do about this, so there was no fault of theirs. Our lovely meal was cut short.

2  Thank vedjem