“Lovely dining experience”

Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 20
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 April 2017

This is a quaint inn with a beautiful location, by the Lake-on-the-Mountain. The food is delicious, freshly made and it reminds me of the culinary experience in Quebec. It is pricey but well worth it. I tried the beer, which I understood it is brewed by them; it was one of the best I had. I can't wait to go back.

1  Thank sirnea

Reviewed 2 January 2017

Have eaten here a few times for lunch over the summer of 2016. The roast beef sandwich is delicious. It's a little bit of a wait and slightly overpriced, but a nice treat occasionally.

Reviewed 26 October 2016

We had lunch here recently and the place is worth a visit for the views over the . It's a small, cozy dining room with a fireplace providing warmth. The staff were not terribly welcoming - they didn't acknowledge guests as they came in and people had to ask if they just seat themselves. We just ordered the soup, but it took a long time to come and was too salty (and I like salt!). It seemed overpriced for what you got.

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

I have been here several times this summer both for lunch and supper. We took our relatives from Scotland here. The food was fantastic. It helped that the weather was nice and we ate outside each time we visited. I would definitely recommend this establishment.

1  Thank Sallan1
Reviewed 20 October 2016

The setting is beautiful. On one side of the road there is the lake on the mountain, and the other is a view of Aldolphustown. It is a beautiful place. We just stopped for a beer after on a hot day to take a break and relax. It was well worth the stop. The acutally have there own brewery and serve some of there beers on tap.

1  Thank John G