“Girls night out!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Picton
Brown's Manor Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #6 of 42 Picton B&B and Inns
Toronto, Canada
“Girls night out!”
Reviewed 12 February 2012

I am a personal friend of Di & Ross, owners & operators. I get to stay/visit as a personal friend and also as a paying customer. I get treated the same no matter what. Lots of fun, friendship, great food and a very memorable experience. I highly recommend it, and it's a beautiful home to boot!

They put up with a bunch of crazy ladies who were in town for a curling bonspiel. So close you can walk there. Great location.

Room Tip: Book early.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Carole M
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Uxbridge, Canada
Reviewed 6 February 2012

This is the B&B that you see and wonder - "how do I get to stay at that beautiful place and does it live up to its exterior?"...well it exceeds expectations. Ross and Diane have done a beautiful job of taking care of every detail - from ambiance to excellent food and enthusiastic suggestions regarding places to go and see in Prince Edward County. There is a room to suit every type of traveller - but if you go as a couple - the beautiful 3rd floor suite is the way to go. Stunning. I'll be recommending Brown's Manor to many friends!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank pil0tsdaughter
Calgary AB
Reviewed 28 November 2011

My husband, son and I stayed here this past summer and had a fantastic time. It was our first time in Picton Ontario; originally we were just passing through however we decided to stay a few nights as it was such a beautiful town. When we were walking the main street from shop to shop we talked with some locals as to where we should consider staying. The Brown's Manor was highly recommended and was just a short walk from the main street.
We walked the 5 minute walk from to meet with Ross and Diane. We were really impressed with not only their knowledge of Picton, with where to go and what to do, as well as the history. They were both so inviting, and we were extremely fortunate to have arrived during mid week as they had room availability without notice. Ross and Diane showed us the Colonial Room which was the only room left at that time; we can't even imagine what the other rooms look like. This room was immaculate, with a gorgeous king size bed and an en suite to die for. The system Ross and Diane have to run this business is unbelievable; they seemed to have a great sense of coordination like I have never seen before. You can tell they take pride in not only the business, but the service they are providing, the house history and the town itself.
Breakfast was perfect the next day, I myself have some dietary restrictions in which Ross and Diane asked us about the previous night. They made a meal to accommodate my needs which was excellent and much more than I could have asked for. After breakfast my family and I discussed further the various “to dos” around Picton and we opted for the Beach package which includes a pass to sandbanks, beach towels, cooler and chairs, which was all provided at no extra charge. The scenery is absolutely breathtaking and we would highly recommend this to any family visiting Picton.
We were truly thrilled that we were recommended to stay at the Brown’s Manor Bed and Breakfast and can hardly wait until we book our next visit there.

Room Tip: Colonial Room - Beautiful room
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
Cannington, Canada
Reviewed 7 November 2011

A lovely B&B , friendly and relaxing with great tasty breakfasts. The owners, Ross and Diane went out of their way to make us feel welcome. They sat down with the 'red' map of Picton - showing us where the wineries, cheese factories, and restaurants were and giving us some history along the way! The home is beautifully restored, a classic " Colonial Revival " home and we can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Colonial room, large ensuite,spotless. It is the original master bedroom to the ho...
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 30 October 2011

My husband and I decided to stay at Browns Manor. This was my first B&B – his umpteenth. I was blown away.
Accommodation: We had the room with twin beds. As we booked last minute, that what was available. The twin beds were pushed together for us. The room was cozy and perfect! The room was neat and beautifully decorated. The en-suite was fantastic, spacious and spotless.

Hospitality: Diane and Ross are amazing. They are so helpful, friendly and amazing cooks. Breakfast was plentiful and they are very understanding about allergies and any special dietary needs. They are very knowledgeable about the area and what to see and where to go. They simple ask that guests treat their home as if they were in their own and that is nothing to ask of guests in my opinion.

Food: They cook a great breakfast and Diane always has her home made jams and jellies. Yum!!!

If you stay here you will not be disappointed. I cannot think of a better first experience at a B&B for me. I hope to stay here again in the future.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank nibrahim
Also consider these accommodations in or near Picton
3.7 km away
13.3 km away
Isaiah Tubbs Resort
Isaiah Tubbs Resort
#5 of 5 in Picton

Been to Brown's Manor Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK