This place is a gem, we stayed here for three nights and I did not want to leave, could have stayed here for my whole 3 weeks in Canada!
From the moment we checked in we were met with pleasent staff who were extremely helpful, showing us what to do in the area, where the places were on the map, places to eat and they even had a few kayaks and bikes for rental!
In the main lobby area there was plenty of guides for local activities like whale and bear watching trips (would recommend Jamie's bear watching trip as we saw 8 bears including 4 cubs), also plenty of DVDs for an evenings entertainment in front of the fire that were in the condos!
The condo we stayed in was tucked up right in the corner and had the most amazing view from the windows, the condo itself was clean, light and had plenty of space (even though there was only two of us). The bedroom was quiet, although there was a seal who woke me up one morning but he was fun to watch along with a couple of eagles who swooped around the harbour area most days! The highlight of the place was to be able to sit in the hot tub on the private balcony and enjoy the picturesque views and take in the fresh and peaceful surroundings!
Even when we checked out we were given ideas for the next stop on our trip, which turned out to be great advice!
Absolutely loved this place not a bad word to say and would definitely stay here again and recommend to all as a lovely getaway!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Water's Edge is the only property with access to both the serene Ucluelet Harbour & bordering Marina from every suite! The peaceful harbour suites are located on a private island joined by a causeway and just minutes from Vancouver Island's #1 rated tourist attraction; The Wild Pacific Trail. Waters Edge is truly the ideal location for discovering the Real West Coast of Ucluelet, Tofino and The Pacific Rim National Park (all major attractions within 15 - 30 mins from Waters Edge!). Guests enjoy spacious private suites featuring west coast decor and full kitchens; the perfect home base to explore the areas miles of sandy West Coast beaches, ancient rainforests, fantastic kayaking, awesome fishing charters and spectacular panoramic views. Guaranteed to leave you breathless! Peaceful ambiance on our private island joined by a causeway within the harbour. Bonus Tip 1: Bring your kayak and you can launch right on site because were the only property located on an island within the harbour! Bonus Tip 2: Boaters rejoice! Were the only property located almost right next door to the new public boat launch so bring your boat up and catch yourself some of the best Halibut on the Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Water's Edge Shoreside Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waters Edge Resort At Pacific Rim Hotel Ucluelet
- Waters Edge Hotel
- Water's Edge Shoreside Suites Ucluelet, Vancouver Island