We stayed here for three nights while attending a conference in Uclulet. The view is idyllic and all the rooms have that view. We stayed in one of the hotel rooms which are basic but fine. The bed was very comfortable and the staff were pleasant. It is definitely a "no frill" kinds of place but comfortable and good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Canadian Princess Lodge, located on the west coast of Vancouver Island in Ucluelet, sits at the very core of the Pacific Rim on the edge of the iconic broken islands. This part of British Columbia is known for its surfing, hiking, and wildlife, and we'd love for you to make us your base for exploration and adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Canadian Princess Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canadian Princess Hotel Ucluelet
- Canadian Princess Lodge Ucluelet, Vancouver Island