My wife and I stayed three nights in April 2012. It was an incredible place. We woke to bright blue skys and a huge pounding surf - all viewed from our bed! The Inn is very clean and cosy. Sue, the owner makes her own jam and cakes - always lots on hand day and night. Our group of 10 enjoyed wonderful evenings of talk and wine in the sunken living area around a warm crackling fire.
There are many wonderful trails within a 10 minute walk. The incredible Pacific Rim National Park and Long Beach are a short drive away. An unforgetable visit. Thanks Sue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a cliff overlooking the rugged Pacific coastline and surrounded by a private old growth forest, The inn is an intriguing romantic experience. Purpose built to be different and dramatic the setting offers privacy and elegance to its adult clientele. There are six rooms, four have awesome ocean views. Whales, sea lions and eagles are often visible from each of these rooms. The other two rooms are in our forest view cottage cozy and very private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your A Snug Harbour Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Snug Harbour Hotel Ucluelet
- A Snug Harbour Inn Ucluelet, Vancouver Island