“Johnson-Kucharuk wedding week”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Townhouse -
3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 8
Ucluelet, Barkley Sound, Alberni-Clayoquot Regional District, Vancouver Island, British Columbia

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Judy K
“Johnson-Kucharuk wedding week”
Reviewed 6 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The condo was fabulous! Everything you need packaged in a beautiful ocean view property. The views are spectacular and the attention to detail at the condo are infinite. Our family was so impressed with the area and are excited to return. Thank you to Barb for all of her care and attention to assure that we had a perfect vacation.

Cyndrah
Nanaimo, Canada
“Wonderful Getaway”
Reviewed 13 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

The views were spectacular. Accommodations were perfect. I would highly recommend staying there and will definitely come back again.

Andrew K
“Amazing views and fantastic accommodations”
Reviewed 27 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

This was an amazing rental and I will absolutely get it again. I've stayed in the area a few times in the past year and I've always found Ucluelet to be the better town to stay in and out of the rentals available in Ucluelet, this one is by far the best. The views are just fantastic and the rental itself is super comfortable and easy to stay in. The kitchen is well equipped and the 3 bedroom layout is prime for 3 couples or a family looking to get away for a weekend.

I highly recommend this spot and will plan my future vacations to the area around this rentals availability.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
tjones105
Okotoks, Canada
“Luxury and peace, a great combination!”
Reviewed 25 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Wonderful peaceful quiet villa with awesome views! I would highly recommend staying here. My wife and I had 4 wonderful sleeps in a place that was a tad bigger than we needed, but it was worth the expense in the grand scheme of things.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing