“Such a beautiful setting”

Resto-Bar Au Coin De La Baie
Ranked #7 of 43 Restaurants in Chambly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 June 2017

I can only make one criticism. It was a very, very, slow service. The recommended Hamburger was truly one of the best I have ever eaten. The waitress was also one of the most smiling, amicable and friendly person I have encountered in a long time. The only hang-up was the extreme amount of time lapsed between ordering and bei8ng served. Would you believe over 11/4 hours for a simple meal for 4. Nice day, a few groups of 5 or 6, but over 1 hour for a few hamburgers and entrees. Not acceptable

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Resto-Bar Au Coin De La Baie

Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

First visit to Chambly and were found this gem. We each had fish and chips, which was a light meal. Served with a fresh salad and fries. The fries were fabulous. The cod was a small piece, but fine with us, and lightly battered and fried. It was very tasty. Don't go there for the beer. Very boring and only Sleeman's and Sapporo. Can imagine how beautiful and packed this is in the summer.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Stopped by to have a early dinner, after a day in the mountains.very welcoming, more of a locals place.
The food was wonderful and we started with a cheese tray of local cheeses.
Will definitely stop again.

Reviewed 9 October 2016

Last night we ate at this restaurant. Normally, I would have gone to Tri Colori (Chambly's famous Italian resto), but that restaurant was full. I'm so happy it was! Otherwise we never would have discovered Restaurant au Coin de la Baie. The attraction at this restaurant is its patio on the water. It was too late in the season to sit outside but we sat by the (almost floor-to-ceiling) glass windows overlooking the water and had a gorgeous view.

The food was delicious, I had the salmon (served with couscous and a medley of pan seared veges). We ordered 2 bottles of Montezemolo Barolo @ $125 each - a little pricey on the wine. The wine list was small but good quality. What I enjoyed most was the presentation. The dishes were very pretty to look at and the portion size was just right for my main course. My boyfriend had the steak and fries - it was perfectly cooked but he found the portion size small. For appetizers we had the calmari and cod tacos. Both quite yummy.

Service was friendly and our server visited the table frequently. Another plus is that even though the dining room was quite busy with a lot of clients, the noise level was low - so we could talk comfortably and enjoy the conversation.

Overall, a lovely time and great experience. I will go back again.

Note: Parking is $2/h

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Good food, good service, and wow what a view on the river,
dining on the terrace with this beautiful view make you feel like you,re
in vacation.