“Tasteless food”

Ranked #4 of 5 Bakeries in Surrey
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 8
Cuisines: Deli, Soups
Reviewed 14 February 2017

I ordered a turkey, cranberry sandwich; it was made with fridge cold bread, and had very little taste.

Reviewed 17 July 2015 via mobile

Ordered the ham and apple sandwich. Was quick and fresh. Best place to have lunch on crescent beach.
Good location and friendly staff.

Reviewed 13 July 2015

I strolled in with a gaggle of kids after a long morning at the beach and found friendly and attentive staff! I loved the attention to detail that Karina (the owner) took in taking my order. When all was said and done I got all the food in a timely fashion made to my specific needs and the kids were entertained while we ordered in their huge kids corner! Next time I will try their "Picnic Basket" lunch served in a real basket that you can take to the beach and come back for a cone before we head home!
Thanks Ladies you were the best!