All reviews front desk waffles a great stay parking lot comfortable bed next morning enjoyed our stay hot items easy access would stay here again free breakfast hot tub clean rooms langley pet sink cereal
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Ramada by Wyndham, Surrey/Langley is a great place to stay.... I went with my family of 4, and we were happy with our stay... my family liked the pool... There were a variety of eating places not too far from the hotel. We were pretty pleased that when we stopped by earlier than check-in time to simply check if the booking went through, the staff was happy to actually check us in. (Of course we understand this is not always possible, but were happy that they could as the room was cleaned up and ready)

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ramada-LangleySurrey, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Surrey/Langley, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the great review. I am happy to hear that you had a great stay and that we were able to get you checked in early so that you could enjoy your time in the area. We hope you will visit us again soon,

Judi P

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel as part of a Vancouver trip, the whole place is dirty, very tired and has the feel of a hostel.
The corridors are dirty with dirty old worn carpets, the reception seems clean enough but the staff are very rude that when I asked for water they said it charged money.

When we got to our room the door doesn't even lock but all other hotel doors do, there was a flimsy chain on the back. The carpet had most definitely seen better days and the cleaner (if there is one!!) hadn't vacuumed around the edges of the carpet for months and months as there was a thick layer of dirt and dust. The furnishings had never been dusted and the décor made the room look old fashioned and uninviting. One of the towels had definitely been used by the previous occupant! Also the ac on the first night was broken which made this trip even worst then it was. Overall the room was absolutely disgusting!

The breakfast bar was also mind blowing! The tables were dirty and had no cutlery on! I managed to find the cutlery myself (which was plastic) some of which was still dirty, the plates were made out of paper. Additionally, the toasters handle had been broken and due to safety that was not okay.The food was ok, but I dread to think what the kitchen looks like!!

Due to the fact we were on a trip and didn't know the area I would never of even stayed for one night! Overall the hotel isn't worth one star, a hostel would be better accommodation!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank richardsmilth123

Dear RichardSmith123,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience. I would like to offer my apologies for not being able to exceed your expectations and to ensure you that the issues you faced are not typical at the property. Please also note that we are about to undergo renovations this winter to our guestrooms and hope you will have a chance to visit again in the future to see all the changes.

Again, I do apologize for any inconvenience suffered and hope that you will come back again so we can demonstrate the services and facilities that our repeat guests have come to expect.

Should you wish to discuss your stay in further details, please contact me directly at the hotel.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

The first time we were booked for the 8th of August and the time of check-in we were offered these rooms on the 1st floor.
When I went to see these rooms they stank of cigarettes so bad that I had to leave.
So we were offered other rooms but then we came back to this hotel as we had planned our trip around this place.
We were offered the same rooms and they stank of cigarettes.
This time they were sold out so we had to organize another place for our kids.
This place needs a total cleaning very very disgusting place please try to stay somewhere else.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jaideep T
Ramada-LangleySurrey, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Surrey/Langley, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear JaideepT,

Thank you for your comments. I am sorry to hear that we were unable to exceed your expectations. While the property is a 100% non smoking hotel, unfortunately, at times, guests do ignore this and smoke in the rooms. While we do our best to have them properly cleaned prior to check in, at times the smell does linger in the carpets and drapery despite being washed and steam cleaned. I do apologize for this and can assure you that this is not typical at the property. We hope you will return in the future so we can demonstrate the high level of services and facilities that our repeat guests have come to expect.

Reviewed 9 August 2018

First time staying at a Ramada and it will be our last! The toilet was broken and was supposedly fixed but was worse than before. It. Ran. All. Night!!! Despite seeing a housekeeper in our room it was not cleaned. Long black hairs stuck to my bare feet is not cleaned! I sent an email to the manager and received a reply 2 days later. She apologized and offerred a free night but we will not be going that way again for many years and I told her so. No response! Do not stay here! Try a Holiday Inn. They are much better.

Room Tip: Go to a Holiday Inn
Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank noelledistad

Dear Noelledistad,

Thank you for your comments. I am sorry to hear that we were not able to exceed your expectations. I do understand that our Assistant General Manager responded to your email sent on the weekend on the Monday when she returned to the office, and based on the correspondence was able to address your concerns. Should you still wish to discuss this further, please email or call Kim directly.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

We stayed here two nights at the end of July. This location is farther out from Vancouver than we normally stay, but it allowed us to do a lot of exploring. We had a room with two queen beds, which was quite spacious. I like having the sink area separate from the toilet and shower. The bed was too firm for my taste, but others will probably like it. The air conditioning worked well, which was good since it was around 90F while we were there. Breakfast was fine. Both days there was sausage. One day we had hard-boiled eggs and the other there were egg patties. There was some wear and tear in the room, but it was clean. We would consider staying here again if the location suited our plans.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the back of the hotel will have less road noise.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear JD-94-travels,

Thank you for your sharing your comments. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you will have a chance to visit us again in the future.

Best regards