“Gelato is great here...........”

Martino's Cappuccino And Coffee Bar
Ranked #9 of 33 Coffee & Tea in Surrey
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Went for dessert here after dinner on the beach.It looks like a great clean place but unfortunately no one was here.Its for sale & they take cash only.
I think this could be an excellent location & so very clean.
Lots of choices of ice cream & gelatos.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

A great place to have coffee or ice cream. The owner plays old school music from Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra etc.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

I took my niece to this establishment after a lovely day at the beach. I requested two scoops of ice cream but when the older man behind the counter took some from a different bin and I mentioned it, his response was "Don't you think I know what I'm doing?! I work here!" No smile or simple explanation.. he muttered something under his breath about "Yo-Yo North Americans". I let it go but when I went to pay, apparently I wasn't fast enough - he actually said "Don't you see the sign - it says have payment ready!" (he already had all but $1 of the total $11 dollars in his hand)! In my lifetime I've enjoyed greasy spoons and fine dining but I've never encountered such a shockingly rude, demanding server.
My recommendation? Take your money to a place that actually appreciates your business and does it with a smile (Red Baron, across the street will serve you properly with gratitude :)

Reviewed 20 July 2016

You'll find dozens of different flavours of ice cream and gelato here. It's the best place near Crescent Beach. But don't overlook their excellent Italian drinks and coffees. Cash only!

Reviewed 24 June 2016

I went in looking for a nice cup of coffee and found a wonderful very colorful elder gentleman that was well spoken and well travelled. It was a thrill to hear some of his stories. The restaurant is gorgeous, well laid out with many options of gelato flavors to choose from.

It was a surprise to get an Italian "S" cookie with my coffee! Sweet man and great place. I highly recommend it.