“late night good, customer service bad”
Review of Pizza Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 21 August 2015

The food is good, typical chain restaurant, but the staff is not so good. My last experience there was one where I witnessed the owners arguing with a client in regards to his order, in front of other clients and staff. VERY BAD. Customer is always right. They do not respect the 20min or it's free guarantee. There's always an excuse. However if you are a looking for a late night snack, they are probably the only ones available.

Reviewed 24 July 2015

I am not normally the kind of person to dislike Pizza, however I have ordered a few times asking for certain toppings (like but not limited to New York style pepperoni) and have been given replacement toppings instead of them asking me if I would like to cancel the order.

Reviewed 17 February 2015

Ordering was a challenge and delivery took a long time but the food was good. Would be nice if they had someone local who was taking the order. She couldn't find our hotel when we tried to order and we were placed on hold for 20 mins for customer service.

Reviewed 10 February 2015 via mobile

I had lunch at Pizza Pizza on Feb 9, 2015. Had a slice and drink for $7. Quick service, good food, good value.

Reviewed 29 December 2014 via mobile

I eat hear at this location often as it is close to work. Not once have i been dissapointed. I stick to pizza for the speed of service. Under 10 bucks and less than 5 mins every time.