“Lunch”

Add it.
Pizza Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 10 February 2015 via mobile

I had lunch at Pizza Pizza on Feb 9, 2015. Had a slice and drink for $7. Quick service, good food, good value.

Reviewed 29 December 2014 via mobile

I eat hear at this location often as it is close to work. Not once have i been dissapointed. I stick to pizza for the speed of service. Under 10 bucks and less than 5 mins every time.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

I visited the restaurant two days ago with my young child and parents. Our pizza was served hot and was lovely.

However, it was only 6 pm and the problem I encountered was with the TV playing in the restaurant. The television was playing a program with a "parental supervision is advised" kind of rating. I tried to change the channel but was accosted by the employee in the store. I asked if he would change the channel but he indicated that this was not possible. I then asked if the TV could be turned off. He agreed to turn down the volume but did not want to turn it off. I explained that my young child was only 7 and that it was not appropriate for her to see programming with people getting killed or even gory car accidents. He finally agreed to turn it off.

Reviewed 6 April 2013

We ordered online and I think it took longer to order than to get our order delivered. We had panzarott's which were very good and well priced. A mistake was made with our order and a item was missed, within 5 minutes the item was delivered to our door. Very nice and well done. Thanks.

Reviewed 18 February 2013

Sad that a chain like Pizza Pizza is accepted as "what pizza is supposed to taste like". Pizza Pizza is CRAP. Go to Toronto and have a "Pizzaville" pizza, or, a "PizzaNova" pizza. Better yet, Eat a slice in New York City and then compare that to the stuff that Pizza Pizza charges an exorbitant amount of money for. Pizza Pizza is the worst pizza ever. Not even owned or made by Italians.