“Pizza is fine. Watch out for TV”
Review of Pizza Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 5 August 2013

I visited the restaurant two days ago with my young child and parents. Our pizza was served hot and was lovely.

However, it was only 6 pm and the problem I encountered was with the TV playing in the restaurant. The television was playing a program with a "parental supervision is advised" kind of rating. I tried to change the channel but was accosted by the employee in the store. I asked if he would change the channel but he indicated that this was not possible. I then asked if the TV could be turned off. He agreed to turn down the volume but did not want to turn it off. I explained that my young child was only 7 and that it was not appropriate for her to see programming with people getting killed or even gory car accidents. He finally agreed to turn it off.

Reviewed 6 April 2013

We ordered online and I think it took longer to order than to get our order delivered. We had panzarott's which were very good and well priced. A mistake was made with our order and a item was missed, within 5 minutes the item was delivered to our door. Very nice and well done. Thanks.

Reviewed 18 February 2013

Sad that a chain like Pizza Pizza is accepted as "what pizza is supposed to taste like". Pizza Pizza is CRAP. Go to Toronto and have a "Pizzaville" pizza, or, a "PizzaNova" pizza. Better yet, Eat a slice in New York City and then compare that to the stuff that Pizza Pizza charges an exorbitant amount of money for. Pizza Pizza is the worst pizza ever. Not even owned or made by Italians.

Reviewed 4 February 2013

The delivery guy was funny and friendly. Chicken wings were excellent. Timely delivery. Very helpful on the telephone when ordering.

Reviewed 2 February 2013

Ordered from our room at the Quality Inn. My husband received the order and did not check it. We were missing our salad and dipping sauces. We received the salad dressing and the cutlery, but not the salad ? Called back immediately and waited on hold for 4 minutes. Told the rep what we were missing. One half hour later our salad arrived but not the dipping sauces ? Will not be ordering from Pizza Pizza again, ever ! I will order from the independent pizza shop, the hard working family businesses, not the large conglomerates who forget what customer service is !!!!