I stayed from September 13th to September 25, and I can honestly say that it was the most memorable time ever. I stayed in one of the inn room #35, and I just loved the room, the interior design is soo welcoming and relaxing. The owners, Andrea and Monte, are the kindest people I've ever met. I thought that I’d try a stay at the Bonnie View after my parents stayed there in January last year to visit my aunt, and they just loved it soo much! The food is incredible, I especially love the Sesame Seed Teriyaki chicken! I couldn’t get enough of it!!! After eating I’d go out for a walk outside by the lake. I’ve never seen a view so colourful and calm looking. I couldn’t think about anything else but how beautiful the leaves looked. But besides the fact of how breathing taken I was, the staff was wonderful, and I got to learn the history of this historic place. I cant wait to come back again, during the summer!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bonnie View Inn Resort offers a unique blend of luxury and seclusion that symbolizes the Highland’s magic and magnificence. Our fabulous grounds situated on renowned Lake Kashagawigamog are just five minutes outside the village of Haliburton in the beautiful Highlands region. Bonnie View Inn is a unique Ontario Resort ideally suited for your family vacation or to host your next Ontario conference or meeting event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Bonnie View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bonnie View Hotel Haliburton
- Bonnie View Resort
- Bonnie View Inn Haliburton, Ontario