US$ 459
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
US$ 90
US$ 88
Seacrest Beach Resort(St. Ann's Bay)
Free cancellation until 22/07
  • Pool
US$ 125
US$ 117
Priceline
Moon Palace Jamaica(Ocho Rios)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 138
US$ 99
US$ 95
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 October 2016

Stayed with my husband. Tracey and the family were very accommodating and ensured that our needs were catered for, this could be our comfort at the Villa or our travel to and from venues. Tracey also ensured that certain natural drinks and food were available so that it made the Jamaican experience Iree.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank _gor2011b
Reviewed 24 August 2016

Our team stayed at the Villa for a week and we had an excellent time. Very relaxing atmosphere and the owner and staff were spectacular! The rooms were clean and comfortable and the grounds were well kept. It was just a short walk to a private beach club where we spent many afternoons.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tom G
Reviewed 21 August 2016

We were part of a Missions Team of 12 people that stayed at Villa Loyola from Friday July 21st, 2016 til Saturday July 30th, 2016. From the time we arrived, Tracey, our hostess, and her wonderful staff not only made us feel welcomed. They treated us as if we were a part of the family !~! The rooms were full of light and very clean. Our rooms were cleaned and fresh bath linens were provided daily. We had access to the kitchen. The neighborhood in which Villa Loyola is located is VERY quiet and peaceful. It is a short 5-10 minute stroll to the lovely beach on Mammee Bay. The grounds are immaculately kept with lots of trees and beautiful flowering plants. I am an avid birder. During our stay, I recorded over 20 species of birds there. Including the Vervain Hummingbird (one of the tiniest hummingbirds in the world), the Yellow-faced Grassquit, the Bananaquit, the Jamaican Eleania and the Jamaican Woodpecker. Being in the middle of Summer, none of the migratory species had arrived. Which means that during the winter months in North America, lots more species can be seen. We were so impressed with every aspect of our stay at Villa Loyola that we want to take our entire family there for a vacation in the near future.

Room Tip: We stayed in Room #9. Which gave me excellent bird watching perspectives.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

I visited Jamaica for a wedding and stayed at the Villa Loyola with a party of 6 women (lucky me!).

The property is beautiful set in a quiet estate in St Ann's. The room was perfect, spacious with an enormous and very comfortable bed, en suite bathroom, air conditioning and TV. The staff cleaned the room daily to a high standard and were available for any requests.

You have access to the kitchen so you can prepare your own meals or if you prefer you can take a 10 minute drive into town where you can visit the many restaurants.

The host, Tracey, is as close to perfect as you're going to get! I definitely recommend you stay there. I know I will on my next trip to Jamaica! Absolutely loved it!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Brotha S
Reviewed 17 June 2016

I had the good fortune to have had Villa Loyola strongly recommended by a friend. It did not disappoint and in fact exceeded expectations. Great location, just outside of the central area of Ocho Rios.The comfortable and relaxed atmosphere of the physical environment made me feel very much at home. Equally, this was matched by the welcoming attitude and measured approach by the hostess Tracey, who catered individually and collectively to our various needs. I will definitely be going back to Villa Loyola, with my immediate and extended family, as accommodation lends it self well to a large group. So see you again with a trailer load of my family in 2017 .....can't wait. I forgot to mention, great value for money

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends