Clearwater Lodge
Ace Western Motel(Clearwater)
US$ 112
Wells Gray Golf Resort & RV Park(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$ 276
US$ 68
Orbitz.com
Wells Gray Inn(Clearwater)
US$ 111
US$ 75
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 88/night.

US$ 93
US$ 21
Agoda.com
Jasper Way Inn(Clearwater)
Hotels.com
Nakiska Ranch(Clearwater)
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewspool and hot tubroom was largeyogurthockey teamsmall kitchenbasic breakfasttwo king size bedsbreakfast roompetrol stationbalcony overlookingfly drivewould stay here againnice balconygood nights sleepthe ground floorgreat roomovernight stop
Reviewed 8 June 2012

We stayed here on our way through June 3, wasnt impressed we paid close to 140.00 for a basic room with a Queen bed for 2 of us. Think the price has gone up alot Bigger citys dont even charge this we stayed at 4 points sheraton for 120.00. The hotel is under new managment so as far as past reviews i can not say what staff is like. The breakfast in morning is still terrible. We will stay else where next time

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sheila d
Reviewed 23 May 2012

Stopped here on our way home. The staff were very friendly, the rooms were clean and large,the pool,hot tub and sauna were all working unlike many hotels we have stayed at. It was conveinent to just pull off the hwy to stop. We had supper at the on site resaurant and the food and service were excelent. The patio off our room overlooked a grassy common and was very peaceful. The free breakfast was a pleasant surprise and had a great selection. I couldn't find a thing wrong or asked for a better place!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2011

I had recently made a trip through clearwater and decided to spend the night at the clearwater Lodge. After reading the reviews I found that it is an ongoing situation with the front desk staff. You would think after all the complaints they would look into this but they obviously havent. I agree about the continental breakfast as well found it horrible for the rate I paid this hotel was nothing special and I would never stay here again or recommend it too others. Speaking with a few locals I was also advised they have had bed bug issues in the past as well this disgusted me as well.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank dorthy h
paul1954, Manager at Clearwater Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2011

I'm sorry about your reason stay at the Lodge....I have had reason talks with my staff about this issue on the front desk, and have started posting comments like yours for their viewing. In the past few days I have noticed a change in them, though still some rough points that I Must smooth out...In regards to the breakfast I do not know what you see wrong with it.. We have customers that go to other hotels in BC, Alberta, Etc and say that our breakfast is more than enough,,,but if it is because it is self serve, or microwaveable products, or paper plates etc there is nothing i can do.....Now in regards to bed bugs ...we have never had bed bugs in the hotel, which does surprise me since we deal with a travelling public from Europe, Vancouver, Edmonton etc.. where bed bugs are running rammpart in those areas...as you know bed bugs are transported to various locations even a private home on suite cases, pillows..etc...we strive to keep a handle on this and our housekeeping staff inspects the beds pon checkouts.even know they wil not be noticeable until until they mutiply in numbers to be noticeable.. Thank you for your comment,,,Please feel free to contact me directly

Reviewed 18 September 2011

We have stayed at this property before nad we have never been disappointed. After a long camping trip it was a nice stop on the way home. The room was clean and well kept. the staff were easy to get along with and knew the area .
The restauraunt was good as well with the new owner, and service was great.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2011

I stayed here for two nights when I got married in Clearwater. The housekeeping staff were very friendly and professional as was the man who works the front desk. Everything else about my stay there was well below average. The two women who work the front desk were very unfriendly and rude. It is too bad because I have a large number of family (10 rooms) staying at this hotel and we all had the same experience. I would not recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family